become an editor
the entire directory
only in Supplies/Matting_and_Rugs
Matting and Rugs
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Matting and Rugs
Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Rugmaking
Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts: Needlework: Rag Rugs
- Covers hooking techniques and offers trivets, wall hangings, chair covers, door stops, hooking kits and dyed wool.
Ault's Country Tyme Shop and Rug Hooking Store
- Wool gauges, cutters and tools, frames, books and patterns.
- Features kits, a video, and supplies for creating toothbrush rugs. Also gives classes.
Black Sheep Wool Designs
- Primitive patterns on monkscloth or linen, featuring animals, patriotic and seasonal.
- Offers primitive hooking kits, canvases, and supplies. Also hand and mill dyed wools.
- Catalog of patterns for original primitive hooked rug designs. Includes a gallery of completed rugs.
Charlie's E-Z Mat Cutters
- The tools you need to make easy work of any matting project.
- Selection of rug making equipment includes hooks, hessian, frames, video, and newsletter. Also workshops and courses.
Crocheted Rag Rug Studio
- Features new and vintage patterns and kits for making crocheted and toothbrush rugs.
Crow Hill Primitives
- Offers primitive rug patterns, hand dyed wools, rug kits, penny rug patterns, supplies, services, tips, and custom design.
- Offers compass rose rug hooking kits and patterns designed by Christine Little
- Factory outlet for fabric, cut strips in rolls for woven and crocheted rag rugs.
Joan Moshimer's Rug Hooker Studio
- Traditional rug hooking supplies and dyes. Includes color cards and articles about hooked rugs.
L. J. Fibers
- Primitive folk art rug hooking kits, patterns, and supplies. Specializes in hand-dyed wool.
- Offers patterns for hand hooked wool rugs and home accessories.
Old Made Quilts
- Offers woven rug frames, stands, books, Also notions, antique quilts, vintage fabrics, and feedsacks.
Oriental Rug Designs
- Offers kits of heirloom punch needle hook rugs.
Past and Present Rug Shop
- Features a wide selection of rug hooking items. Includes kits, patterns, books, wool, lap frames, cutting machines, and Ott lites.
Rags to Rugs Craft Shoppe
- Sells supplies for traditional hand hooked rugs, featuring Garrett's Bluenose Patterns, hand-dyed fabrics, rug backings and accessories.
The Red Saltbox
- Offers primitive rug hooking patterns hand drawn on Scottish linen.
- Provides a Canadian on-line resource for the art of rug hooking. Hooker's tips, rug hooking supplies, photographs of hooked rugs, and rug making techniques.
The Rughooking Store
- Rughooking kits, patterns and supplies. Catalog and classes available. Custom design requests, and wholesale customers welcome.
A Slice of Heritage
- Offers penny rug patterns and kits, as well as ready made penny rugs.
White Cat Wool
- Recycled 100% wool for rug hooking.
The Wool Connection
- Supplier of wool, burlap and fake fur.
- Rug hooking supplies including wool, original designs, kits, frames, and accessories. Also a brief tutorial.
Matting and Rugs
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 13, 2013 at 7:05:04 UTC -