become an editor
the entire directory
only in Yarn_Arts/Spinning
Arts: Crafts: Textiles: Handspinning
- Nevada high desert ranch raising wool, angora, and mohair, and breeding stock. Fiber descriptions, photos, order form.
Apple Hollow Farm
- New, used, and antique spinning wheels. Weaving looms, books, supplies, fleeces, spinning fibers, weaving yarns, dyes, videos, jewelry, and sheep.
- Wool, mohair, llama wool, custom woven rugs, roving, batts, hand spun and custom mill spun yarn. Spinning and weaving classes offered.
- Fibers, wheels, spindles, carders and yarns. Also handmade soaps and bags.
Cormo Sheep & Wool Farm
- Registered Cormo and colored sheep. Information on the breed, fleeces and fiber offered.
- Producer of handspinning fibres of angora, wool and blends, as well as protein fiber dyes. Includes show schedule.
- Offers a selection of wheels, spindles, hooks, needles and accessories.
Ellen's Half-Pint Farm
- Purveyors of custom spinning, dyeing and equipment. Photos of available hand-painted yarns and fibers.
Fire Ant Ranch
- Specializing in mohair and wool fiber, spinning equipment, and fiber-producing livestock. Includes show schedule, ideas and hints on working with mohair.
- Offering handcrafted spindles as well as other tools, supplies and fibers.
- Jim Child is dedicated to making fine wooden handspinning tools, from handspindles to niddy noddies to nostepindes. He also includes instructions on using some of the more unfamiliar tools.
Hidden Valley Farm and Woolen Mill
- Source of roving, felting batts, wool and polyester quilt batts, yarns and spinning accessories. Site also lists available classes in spinning, weaving and knitting.
Hilltop Spinning and Weaving Centre
- Specialist in Lyminge, Kent, England featuring Wheels, fibers and dyes.
Homestead Wool and Gift Farm
- Offering wool, mohair and llama fiber, handspun yarn and sheep related hand painted primitives. Includes show schedule and newsletter.
The Joy of Handspinning
- Supplying wheels, carding equipment, natural fiber, books, natural dyes and mordants. Contains how-to articles and video demonstrations.
- Handspinning fiber supplier includes wool, exotics, silks, blends, and natural colored cotton fibers. Includes knitting needles, spinning wheels and equipment.
- Offers a selection of wheels and looms from Holland.
- Features wool, fibers, looms, equipment, triangle shawl looms, spindles, and instruction.
- Cotswold and crossbred colored sheep, natural and dyed roving and raw spinning fleeces, yarn, sheepskins and Santa beard curls.
Ohio Valley Natural Fibers
- Provides fiber processing and custom spinning, wheels, carding equipment, tools and shearing supplies.
Pacific Wool and Fiber
- Carries wheels, fibers, learn-to-spin kits, drop spindles, books and patterns for using handspun.
- Offers fibers, wheels, tools, yarn, knitting and weaving supplies, and books.
R.H. Lindsay Company
- Wool merchants offering white and natural colored fiber from several breeds of sheep as well as cashmere, camel and mohair.
Saville Hill Farm and Studio
- Features wheels, fiber, dyes, books, and weaving supplies.
South Dakota Natural Colored Wool Studio
- Wool available as raw whole fleeces or by the pound. Handspun and millspun yarn, vegetal, and chemical free yarns.
- Hand turned drop spindles, learn to spin kits, wheels and accessories.
Steam Valley Mountain Fiber Farm
- Offers mohair, angora, and wool. Also wheels, books, and dyes. Breeding stock available, farm tours, educational exhibits, and demonstrations.
Susan's Fiber Shop
- Catalog of available spinning, weaving, felting supplies, upcoming workshops.
Wingham Wool Work
- Offers a selection of fibers, wheels, and books. Courses available.
- Offers Merino fiber in roving form. Also felting instruction, sheepskins, and wool yarn.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2016 at 7:05:06 UTC -