the entire directory
only in Fiber_Arts/Yarn_Arts
Knitting and Crochet
Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts
Acorn Street Shop
- Offers a selection of yarn, knitting supplies, needlepoint, crochet, handspinning books and dropspindles.
Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mill
- Yarn manufacturer with yarns, kits, patterns and needles. Also, yarn spinning and carding services. Mt. Horeb, WI
- Offers spinning, knitting, and weaving supplies and equipment. Includes books, yarns, wheels, looms, and spindles.
- Equipment and supplies for kumhimo braiding: marudai, takadai, ayatakadai and tama, as well as silk, biron and metallic threads.
- Specialises in kumihimo braiding books, marudai stands, silk and biron threads, and supplies.
Carol Leigh's Hillcreek Fiber Studio
- Yarns and spinning fibers, knitting and tatting tools, and an adjustable triangle frame loom. Calendar of events.
- Knitting, crochet, weaving and spinning supplies.
- Cotton and cotton blend yarns on cones and skeins. Plus exclusively designed kits, how-to books, fashionable patterns, helpful videos and time saving tools.
Country Lane Fiber Arts
- Supplies for spinning, weaving, and dyeing, lacemaking, knitting and crochet.
- Knitting and spinning supplies and equipment. Also angora rabbits and supplies.
Dún a Sí Farm
- Border Leicester, Wensleydale Cross fleeces and roving in natural colors and white. Also spinning and weaving equipment.
- Spinning and weaving equipment and supplies, and fiber care products. Downloadable newsletter.
Elizabeth's Fiber and Yarn
- Offers looms, spinning wheels and supplies, natural fiber yarns, knitting patterns and tools.
The Fiber Garden
- Carrying fiber arts equipment. Includes information on workshops and retreats.
- Offers boutique designer yarns. Includes information on natural dyes, enlarged photos, and printable ordering form and pricing.
- Natural and synthetic dyes, mordants, chemicals, threads and fibers.
- Offers products and services for the weaving and knitting enthusiast, including looms, yarns, custom spinning, workshops and classes.
The Mannings Handweaving School and Supply Center
- Classes and workshops for spinning, weaving and knitting; spinning wheels, fiber, yarns, dyes, books, looms, and other supplies.(East Berlin, PA)
New World Textiles
- Offers cotton weaving and spinning tools. Also workshops including using the Indian book charkha.
- Offers rug hooking materials, lessons, and general information by Nola a certified rug hooking instructor.
Norsk Fjord Fiber
- Offers tapestry, weaving, and knitting yarns, Norwegian buttons and clasps. Also kits, books, sheepskins, and blankets.
Northeast Fiber Arts Center
- Yarns, fibers, kits and equipment for knitting, spinning weaving and felting.
P & M Woolcraft
- Spinning and weaving tools from Ashford, Louet and their own line or carders and accessories.
- Offers a wide selection of knitting yarns, needlework threads, kits, and accessories.
Pepperell Braiding Company
- Offers various macrame and hemp cords, patterns, books, chairs, brass rings, pleather, glitz, and accessories.
Pollywogs Yarn and Fiber
- Offering coned, handpainted and handspun yarns, spinning fibers, videos and software.
- Yarns for weaving and knitting, fleece for spinning and felting, equipment for weaving and spinning.
Red Barn Farm
- Spinning, weaving and knitting supplies. Private line of handcrafted wool combs, spindles, weaving tools, and hand-dyed yarns. Free pattern pages, weaving tips, instructions to use wool combs.
- Offers spinning and knitting supplies, featuring handpainted yarns.
School Products Co., Inc
- Hand knitting, machine knitting and weaving equipment, books, accessories, yarns and supplies.
Sheep Street Fibers
- A wide variety of yarns, notions, roving, and spinning wheels.
- Features spinning fiber, dyed and natural silk yarns, and ideas.
Stony Mountain Fibers
- Hand spinning and weaving equipment and supplies. Yarns, books, dyes and class listings. Hammocks Gap, (Charlottsville) Virginia.
- Offering natural and white roving and blends, as well as knitting and weaving yarns, of this fiber produced from soybeans.
- Offers silk yarn, fiber and kits. Gallery of customer made projects.
Twist Fibre Craft Studio
- Spinning wheels, looms, knitting yarn and tools, dyed wool fibre and natural dyestuffs.
Unwind Knit and Fibre
- Offers New Zealand wools, color blends, exotic fiber rovings and slivers for handspinning, felting and embellishment.
The Weavers Loft
- Offers yarn and equipment for spinners, weavers and knitters.
- Provides knitting, weaving, spinning, dyeing, felting and crocheting supplies including tools, books, videos and accessories.
- Spinning wheels, spindles, weaving supplies, knitting and related fiber craft supplies. (Genoa, NY)
- Canadian maker of wooden tools for spinners and weavers.
- Features an electric spinner, looms, tools, fibers, yarns, and workshops.
- Equipment, fiber, books, supplies and yarns for weaving, spinning, felting, dyeing and knitting.
Yarns and Threads
- Yarns in various fibers and weights, wool and silk roving, hat blocks, weaving and spinning tools and supplies.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 18:05:11 UTC -