become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiber_Arts/Yarn
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Yarn
Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Crochet
Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Knitting
Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Yarn Arts: Knitting and Crochet
This category in other languages:
21st Century Yarns
- Offers a selection of wool and silk, hand dyed fabric, kits, and accessories.
- Carries a large inventory of brand-name yarns, patterns and kits to knit for the whole family.
- Specializes in limited edition British Alpaca knitting wool, Peruvian alpaca and handspun wool. Offers spinning wheel sales/tuition.
- Offers natural colored fleece wool, tops, and yarn from Australian sheep.
- A collection of various knitting yarns, as well as custom patterns. Includes information on workshops.
- Naturally dyed silk and hemp yarns and dyestuffs. Information about natural dyes, fibers, and silk raising.
Beaverslide Dry Goods
- Rambouillet wool yarn with some dye-free varieties, fleeces for spinning and wheat for weaving from the Montana Rocky Mountain Front.
- Brand name yarns and exclusive wools. Kits also available.
Bonnie Triola Yarns
- Natural and synthetic fibers, as well as designer close-outs, for machine knitters, weavers and fiber artists.
- Natural colored cotton for weaving, knitting and crocheting.
Creskeld British Breeds Yarns
- Hand-knitting Aran and Guernsey wool worsted spun in Yorkshire, England.
- Carrying stocks of several knitting brands including their own. Also available as project kits.
Custom Yarns By Linda
- Features specially blended organic and synthetic yarns, as well as kits and patterns. Includes a blog and mailing list.
Dianne's Knitting Yarns
- Offers knitting and crochet yarns, kits, patterns, accessories and informative pages.
Dutch Oven Bakery and Yarn Shop
- Yarns, kits, cross-stitch, crewel, needlepoint and accessories.
- Manufacturer of yarns, pencil roving, kits. Description of how yarn is manufactured.
- Natural Icelandic wool and blends processed in small batches. Also offers rovings, Icelandic sheep and sheepdogs.
- Designer yarns, books, buttons, supplies, and accessories.
- Yarns and tools for weaving, spinning, and knitting.
- Offers hand dyed and handspun knitting yarn, kettle dyed Merino roving for felting or spinning and an assortment of yarns made from Himalayan fibers.
The House of Hemp
- Featuring a hand-coloured range of hemp yarns as well as suitable patterns for using them.
Hunt Country Yarns
- Large selection of wools, fibers, patterns and accessories for knitting, crocheting, spinning and needlepoint.
I Love Yarn
- Offers a wide selection of blended yarns.
- Specializing in hand-dyed and hand-painted textured novelties in natural fibers and blends. Dyeing and weaving tips available.
- Offers yarn shades and hand knitting collection books and leaflets. Lists store locations.
- Supplies natural yarn including silk, wool roving, cotton, linen and hand-knitted baby items.
Knot Just Yarn
- Supplies and classes for a variety of crafts including knitting, crochet, tatting, weaving, felting, spinning, basket-weaving, rug hooking, beading and needlework.
Lambspun of Colorado
- Blends of silk, cashmere, alpaca, camel, and wool in extraordinary colors.
- Hemp and blends for knitting, weaving and crochet, and knitting patterns specially designed for use with these yarns.
Lion Brand Yarn
- Yarn catalog, patterns, and accessories.
- Alpaca yarn, fibers and fleece. Also, goat and sheep breeding services.
- Australian supplier of merino wool yarn. Also kits in knitting, cross stitch, needlepoint, and embroidery.
Maple Brook Farm
- Offers Alpaca in a variety of colors by the skein.
Meli's Yarn Parlor
- Offering yarns and accessories for the hand knitter.
Morehouse Farm Merino
- Sheep farm offering wool from their herds. Includes wool, patterns, kits, supplies, classes, and events.
The Natural Dye Studio
- Offers yarns colored with plant dyes.
- Importers of fine Swedish yarn including Bockens, Klippans, Tuna, Mora, Mobellata.
- Features a selection of yarn, tools, books, and patterns. Includes interchangeable knitting needles.
One Fine Yarn
- Specializes in natural fiber yarns of wool, cotton, silk, and alpaca.
- Offering knitting yarns in natural fibers including Merino wool, cashmere, cotton, mohair and alpaca, plus knitting kit packages.
R & M Yarn
- Offering wool, cotton, rayon, linen, and assorted novelty yarns. Includes photos of finished products made by customers.
- Specializing in hand spun organic wool yarn, and occasionally offering selections of handmade items.
The Shearer's Yarn
- Offers two-ply 100% wool yarns, as well as spinning fleeces, blankets and shearing services.
- Supplier of 100% yak down knitting yarn from Tibet.
Simply Socks Yarn Company
- Specializes in yarns for sock knitting.
Spin a Yarn
- Offers needlepoint and knitting yarns, crochet threads, latch hook rugs, and patterns.
Stoneleafmoon Handspun Yarns
- One of a kind handspun yarns that explore unique colors and textures.
Sweet Grass Wool
- Features yarn made Targhee sheep. Available in natural yarns and varied handpainted colorways. Also combed top.
- Supplier of yarns in a range of fibres, textures and colours for textile crafts including dyeing, needlework, weaving and knitting.
Tongue River Farm
- Specializing in Icelandic Sheep breeding stock, fleece, pelts, yarn, and other products.
- Offers Alpaca Yarns spun using the worsted process and made from the fleeces of alpacas farmed in Britain.
- Offers a variety of colors and types of hand dyed rug, apparel, and tapestry yarns.
- Offers a wide selection of yarns and equipment for knitters and weavers.
- Knitting yarns, patterns, and needles.
- A wide selection of yarns and kits. Includes free patterns and tips, conversion charts, crochet and steel hooks.
Wynham Farms of Colorado
- Offers white mohair and Rambouillet wool for handspining, knitting, crochet, and weaving.
- Offers a large selection of yarn, tools, books and patterns.
- Offering hand spun and hand dyed yarns that use washfast and colorfast dyes.
The Yarn Warehouse
- Offers a range of Aran and double knitting yarns spun from lambswool in Scotland.
Yarns by Design
- Features a wide selection of knitting, crocheting, yarns and accessories.
- Stocks wide range of exclusive luxury mill end yarns for mail order purchase.
Usenet rec.crafts.textiles.yarn -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2013 at 6:54:09 UTC -