become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sewing/Patterns
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Sewing: Patterns
Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Patterns
All Dunn Designs
- Patterns for soft sculpture dolls, gifts, doll making supplies and clothing.
Betty Foster Fashion Sewing
- Features a personal master pattern that fits a specific shape. Also offers sewing tuition courses, books and videos.
Birch Street Clothing
- Innovative, ethnic, and folk patterns in a variety of sizes for women, men, children, and pets.
- Offers kits for drafting slacks, skirts, bodice and dress patterns.
- McCall, Vogue and Butterick patterns and catalog. Also links to other information.
- Offers a variety of critter designs. Includes bears, bunnies, puppies, kittens, winter friends, and others.
Creative Design Works
- Designs for pet products including toys, collars and collar covers.
Elizabeth Lee Designs
- Sewing patterns for the breastfeeding mother and children. Also list of sewing contractors and links for mothers who breastfeed.
- Ethnic and period clothing for theater and dance costumes, historic reenactors and art-to-wear fashions.
The Green Pepper, Inc.
- Outdoor clothing, sportswear, and gear patterns.
- Offers purse and handbag patterns in unique styles by independent designers.
- Offers a variety of sports apparel patterns. Includes sportswear, skating, swimming, and gymnastics. Both outerwear and casual clothing.
Japanese Style Sewing Patterns
- Features patterns for women of all sizes.
Kwik Sew Patterns
- Offers a variety of patterns and books. Plus a dealer listing, testimonials, and a newsletter.
- Country patterns, featuring dolls, teddies, and craft projects.
- Women's coats and jackets, blouses, dresses, skirts and pants.
- Features a large selection of out of print and discontinued patterns. Includes clothing, crafts, dolls, crochet, knit, and cross stitch.
Loes Hinse Design
- Offering designer clothing patterns. Includes coats, sweaters, skirt, blouse, and jacket.
Lutterloh System International
- Drafting and design tools as well as basic pattern sets.
- Offers new and out of print patterns. Discussion board and newsletter.
Moonlight Design Quilts & Wearables, Inc.
- Patterns and kits for patchwork jackets, quilts and purses.
My Sister's Patterns
- Patterns focused on easy fit and easy construction. Fitting guide in every pattern.
- Patterns for baby and toddler clothes such as bodyshirts, layettes, reversible pants and training pants. Also has patterns for diaper covers and one-size-fits-most cloth diapers with elastic leg gussets.
Nicole Mallalieu Design
- Handbag patterns with illustrated, step-by-step instructions. Graded from beginners to advanced with design variations and professional finishing tips.
- Distributor for Lutterloh pattern system.
Park Bench Pattern Co.
- Clothing patterns designed by Mary Lou Rankin. Specialty items also offered. Classes, workshops and trunkshows are available.
Patterns from the Past
- Offers vintage sewing, knitting, doll, tatting, and crochet patterns.
- Patterns for women's clothes and wearable art up to plus size, applique quilts and kids clothes.
Petite Plus Patterns
- Sewing patterns in clean contemporary styles, designed especially for petite women - sizes 14 -24.
Puppets for Ministry
- A selection of patterns in a variety of animal and people characters. Includes talking, hand, and finger puppets.
- Features patterns for tall women and youth, as well as teaching designs for basic sewing skills. Includes supplies and design services. Located in the UK.
- Brand name sewing patterns, cross stitch patterns, books, and videos.
Sew Fun Patterns
- Photocopies of vintage baby and children's patterns.
Sew Unique Creations
- Craft patterns including, dolls, seasonal, quilts, stitchery, and applique.
- Sewing patterns for wearable clothes in specialty sizes for the home sewing enthusiast.
Simplicity Pattern Company
- Sewing patterns for apparel, home decor and crafts, and notions, tools and kits.
- Offers a small selection of items for ladies and children. Also kits for children's clothes.
- Offers patterns, books, and accessories to make various animals.
String Codes Design
- Supplier of slopers for bodices, pants and skirts slopers in children's and women's standard sizes.
Three-fold Checkbook Cover
- A cover to hold register, checks, small notepad/sheets, pen and receipts. Photos of the finished item.
Valerie Henry Dance Ministries
- International Christian dance ministry offers sewing patterns for dance costumes.
Wendy Schoen Design
- Offers a selection of patterns and notions including Petite Poche patterns. Classes available.
Wildly Wonderful Wearables
- Includes Celtic Dreams jacket and Christmas Wonderland vest patterns.
Your Pattern Shop
- Offers vintage, retro, out of print and modern sewing, crochet, and needlework patterns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 20, 2013 5:45:06 AM EDT -