the entire directory
only in Fiber_Arts/Sewing
Antiques and Collectibles
Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Sewing
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Industrial Yarns and Sewing Threads: Sewing and Embroidery Threads
Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Needlework
This category in other languages:
Bears Paw Fabrics
- Fabrics, notions and books. Includes class schedule, newsletter, and events.
- Catalogue includes bra and lingerie kits, patterns, and videos.
Charlotte's Sew Natural
- Offers a selection of fabrics, patterns, notions. Also tips and techniques for sewing and quilting.
- Offers a video on making a customized dress form to a particular figure.
Colledun Enterprises, LLC
- Offers a hand-painted wooden block that holds a sewing machine pedal in place.
- Sewing and home decorating ideas using African fabrics.
- Fun sewing patterns including diagrams, sewing icons, and easy techniques. Free projects available.
The Fashion Sewing Group
- Sewing resources from Nancy Erickson Consulting. Become a member, order classic fashion patterns or newsletter.
- Offers a wide variety of items. Includes buttons, patterns, notions, fabrics, books, down pillow forms, classes, laces, and trims.
- Books, accessories and supplies for costume making.
- Known as the Muslin Mistress, offers classes, books and patterns using fabric manipulation and surface texture. Site includes gallery.
Jenny's Sewing Studio
- Offers notions, fabrics for quilting and crafting, patterns, books, sewing machines and accessories.
Lake Sewing Centers
- Singer embroidery and sewing machines, quilting tools and machines, irons and presses, and machine embroidery notions.
Londa's Creative Threads
- Offers fabrics, patterns and notions.
Lorraine Torrence Designs
- Wearable art garment and quilt patterns, silk, rayon and ethnic fabrics, garment and quilt kits and books, and workshop and lecture schedule.
Nana Anna's Needle Arts
- Primer for the American pleatless smocking. Contains step by step instructions, patterns and templates for the novice and expert needleworker.
- Offers sewing and quilting products including notions, fabrics, books, videos, tables, cabinets and sergers.
- Offers a selection of accessories, notions, and supplies.
- Patterns and decorative knobs for curtain and window treatments. Tips, techniques and contact information.
Peak Fabrics by Mail
- Offering brand name outerwear fabrics including Polartec fleece, Ultrex, nylons and microfiber fabrics, patterns and notions.
- Suppliers of performance fabrics and accessories for making, altering and repairing clothing and outdoor equipment.
Purrfection Artistic Wearables
- Sewing patterns and supplies for surface embellishment, including stamps, paints, buttons, fabrics and notions.
Red Rock Threads
- Sells quilting, embroidery, and sewing thread.
- Name designer cottons featuring Jayhawk print, as well as buttons.
Sawyer Brook Distinctive Fabrics
- Offers wool, linen, silk, cotton and rayon batiks. Also buttons, handbag handles and zipper pulls.
- Offers products encompassing dressmaking, machine embroidery, cross stitch, haberdashery, patchwork and quilting.
- Offers a wide selection of various types of threads, wearable art and quilt patterns.
- Selling fabrics featuring wool and mohair, as well as trims, appliques and novelty buttons.
- Carrying baby fabrics, patterns, embroidery and notions.
The Sewing Basket
- New Mexico store that offer a range of fabric for sale.
The Sewing Bee
- Online haberdashery, stocking sewing and quilting products.
The Sewing Outlet
- Features Brother sewing and embroidery machines, cards and software, hoops, accessories and dress forms.
The Sewing Place
- Designer patterns, fabrics, buttons, interfacing, notions and classes.
- Offers patterns from various brands including discounted Simplicity patterns.
Shirleys Sewing Stuff
- Tools, notions and patterns, including tube making and turning products and a frame for machine quilting, as well as machines.
The Trade Post
- Speedy Stitcher sewing tool and its accessories for sale.
Vena Cava Design
- UK based corsetry making notions and materials including busks, bones, patterns, eyelets, and fabrics.
Yard by Yard Fabrics and Crafts
- Cotton, flannel, quilting fabrics as well as Christmas fabrics and sewing patterns. Also homemade gifts for baby and adult.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2015 at 17:24:09 UTC -