become an editor
the entire directory
only in Needlework/Embroidery
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Needlework: Embroidery
Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Embroidery
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts
Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts: Needlework: Embroidery
Aunt Mary's Yarns
- Offers needlework supplies, latch hook kits and yarn. Located in Rochelle, Illinois.
- Hand and machine embroidery threads and accessories.
Brenda Ryan Embroidery Designs
- Embroidery kits, quilting supplies, free patterns,and accessories. Catalog available.
- Books and kits, specializing in crewel embroidery in Jacobean and other traditional styles.
- Silk ribbon including solid colors as well as specialty-dyed, silk threads, notions, kits and books for this style of work.
- Supplier of Italian embroidery and quilting threads.
- Specialty threads, patterns, kits. Product information and list of local retailers. Also free patterns and instruction, feature articles.
- Supplier of sequins and vintage buttons including glass and mother-of-pearl.
Chix in the Burg Designs
- Offers seasonal and traditional Russian punch needle embroidery designs and supplies from Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Embroidery threads, designs and patterns, hand-dyed silk yarns and fabrics in velvet, silk chiffon, organza and pure wool felt, primitive stitchery and ribbon roses.
- Offering blank items to embroider, patterns and machine thread.
- Canadian mail order business specializing in authentic reproduction sampler kits and charts.
- Pure silk floss and specialist hand embroidery threads, handcrafted tools and equipment. Offers online classes.
- Offering goldwork embroidery kits, accessories and courses, and supplies. Located in the UK.
Goldwork Kits by Carolyn
- Embroidery kits for all skill levels.
- Personalized heirloom embroidery patterns designed by Ellen Moore Johnson. The vintage look of antique needlework is preserved in these timeless designs.
- Supplier of candlewicking embroidery kits, patterns, and thread for pillows, quilts, placemats, table runners, gift items.
Jane van Keulen: Textile Artist
- Hand-dyed and painted threads and yarn in various fiber content. Also includes information on workshop tutoring.
JDR Brazilian Elegance
- Offers a wide selection of embroidery patterns, kits, threads, notions, and accessories.
Kreinik Mfg. Co., Inc
- Maker of metallic and silk threads for hand and machine embroidery. Product information and free designs are featured.
- Embroidery kits with traditional central and eastern European designs, feature articles, and handmade gifts.
- Hardanger samplers with specialty stitches, cross stitch. Drawn thread embellished with beads and treasures.
Loretta's Custom Stitchery
- Books and designs for stumpwork, needlelace, Brazilian embroidery, Ganutell wire and floss flowers.
- Features books and needlework charts by Australian designer Janet M Davis.
The Mexican Dress
- Detailed instructions for sewing and embroidering a traditional Mexican puebla dress, and the history of this celebrated folk garment.
- Fine silk thread for embroidery in various shades. Offers historical information.
Quilting Bee Designs
- Designs by Cathy Parker for redwork technique, featuring quilting and sewing related subjects.
- Specialises in hand dyed crewel embroidery wool, using natural plant dyes.
- Sells a large collection of embroidery designs.
Store on the Corner
- Christen Brown, fiber artist, teacher, and author offers rare, vintage and exotic sewing embellishment supplies.
- Offers patterns, kits and supplies.
- Offers threads, evenweave fabric and canvas, stitching accessories, books and book reviews.
- European and Danish embroidery supplies including patterns, fabric, natural-dyed threads and books.
- A wide range of hardanger charts, kits and accessories. Free designs, online courses and teaching notes.
- Ribbon embroidery tips, supplies and personal work.
Webster Craft Manufacturing
- Makers and suppliers of kits, threads, accessories and transfer packs for punch needle craft.
- Specialising in stumpwork embroidery, offering kits, materials, beads, threads and presentation boxes and bowls.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:03:27 AM EDT -