become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kits_and_Patterns/Kits
Kits and Patterns
- Offers a range of kits that include historic buildings, town and coastal scenes, inland waterways and canals, and samplers. Most designs represent British subjects and scenes.
- Counted cross stitch kits of aircraft, cars, badges and frames for them.
- Contemporary cross stitch kits, patterns and how to guides.
- Individually designed personalized kits for name samplers, bags and greeting cards.
- Specializing in stamped cross stitch kits, including folk art themes and projects for beginners.
- Offers kits, mostly based on Manx themes and scenes on The Isle of Man.
Fun Cross Stitch
- Features counted cross stitch kits imported from Russia. Includes places, nature, people and animal themes.
- Offers a variety of cross stitch kits. Calarasi, Romania.
- Counted cross stitch kits include native American, historical figures and animals.
Lyndisfarne Cross Stitch
- Features designs in a variety of themes including tractors, trains, and Formula One cars as well as Discworld.
- Original large format colour and symbol charts with a pre-threaded organizer. Also offers a photo-stitch service.
- Cross stitch kits featuring images of scenes in the United Kingdom - mostly Northern England.
- Designs of Thai and Eastern style cross-stitch patterns, bead and sewing kits, books and accessories.
Pins and Needles
- Exclusive cross stitch kits include animals, cars and some selections from Heather Anne Designs. Features thread conversion charts (.PDF)
The Posy Collection
- Custom designed cross stitch kits featuring American history designs.
Sybilla Davis Designs
- Designs and sells cross stitch kits featuring landscapes and scenes in the English Counties of Cornwall, Devon and Somerset.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 21:24:05 UTC -