become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kits_and_Patterns/Charts
Kits and Patterns
- Specializing in New Orleans and Southern designs such as plantations, Mardi Gras, French Quarter architecture and Louisiana cuisine.
Ann's Cross-Stitch Patterns
- Free patterns: cats, birds, butterflies, horses, and ornaments.
Art Cross Stitch
- Cross stitch charts in a variety of themes, including celebrities, rock stars and dogs.
The Art of Stitching
- Fine art cross stitch patterns available as .pdf downloads, or paper charts by mail. Large print also available.
Artecy Cross Stitch
- Offers a variety of patterns, forum, and list of retailers.
Carolyn Manning Designs
- Offers cross stitch and needlework designs.
- Designs by Catia Dias in .PDF format.
- Designs organized by artist and category. Includes animals, Eastern and space.
Classic Cross Stitch
- Patterns for cross stitch, needlepoint and rughooking, including nature, buildings, people and floral, sent via email or post. Also offers a club membership option.
- Traditional Hardanger embroidery charts from designer Colette Robinson.
Cross Stitch Art
- Features patterns for counted stitching, including Asian, Art Nouveau and Art Deco.
Cross Stitch Chart Heaven
- Offers cross stitch charts including celebrities, flags and dance themes.
Cross Stitch Charts
- Offers cross stitch designs including marine, buildings and floral scenes.
Cross Stitch Collectibles
- Offers designs based on fine art paintings.
Cross Stitch It
- Patterns in black and white, 7 or 8 stitches per inch, sent by email. Includes samplers, for children and seaside.
Cross Stitch Pattern Gallery
- Offers original patterns and kits based on famous paintings.
The Cross Stitchery Shop
- Counted designs including Americana, children's and samplers, from several designers.
Cross Stitching Art
- Patterns based on original digital illustrations and artworks available as .PDF downloads.
- Original cross stitch patterns to print. Also offers a caption maker, stitcher's tools, and a photo to pattern service.
- Offers a themed cross stitch alphabet catalog; tourism, anniversary and miscellaneous. Also provides some free cross-stitch charts to download.
- Offers cross stitch patterns, books and leaflets.
Dancing Violet Designs
- Provides miniature needlework rug charts, as well as some free patterns.
Directory of Cross-stitch Patterns
- Offers a variety of patterns for instant download. Many free, some for a small fee.
- Patterns for download. Categories include geeky, cute, pop culture, and humor. There is also a guide on how to stitch.
- Offers some free patterns.
- Fantasy, spiritual and medieval art work designs.
Fineart Cross Stitch
- Offers fine art and custom-made patterns.
The Galactic Gallery
- Designer-direct patterns in categories including lighthouses, garden, myth and magic designs.
- Cross stitch patterns via e-mail. Includes famous people and sports.
Glory Bee Designs
- Nancy Boyarsky provides original samplers and American folk art.
- Offers fine art counted cross stitch patterns available as direct downloads, or by post. Free registration is required.
Happiness Is HeartMade
- Provides counted cross stitch patterns in .PDF format. Includes floral, Bible verse, holiday, country, and public domain painting patterns.
Heaven and Earth Designs
- Detailed designs based on the works of many artists. Charts are available in large or regular print, by mail or digital.
Ink Circles: Tracy Horner
- Original Celtic and Mandala based cross stitch patterns as well as unique samplers.
- Offers a selection of designs for download, including posters, Celtic, and angels, some free.
JB Cross Stitch
- Seller of downloadable cross stitch charts and patterns, designed by Jenny Barton.
KDA Cross Stitch
- Cross stitch charts featuring Far East, antique prints, world wonders and silhouettes for instant download.
- Cross stitch designs and photo conversions as well as needle minders.
- Offers cross stitch patterns for hand embroidery in .PDF format. Free patterns available.
LucieHeaton Cross Stitch Designs
- .PDF cross stitch charts designed by Lucie Heaton for immediate download.
- Collection of patterns for download, sorted by theme. Paid membership required.
Mufu's Rabbitry and Cross Stitch
- Offering a variety of themes including tarot, Victorian, and fairies.
My Cross Stitch
- Cross stitch patterns featuring animals, flowers and plants.
- Featuring vintage art, tarot cards, and advertising prints.
Nouveau Encore Designs
- Counted cross stitch samplers and other designs from ancient copyright-free French alphabets and motifs, and personalized/customized samplers and name trees.
O and I Online
- Offers a selection of charts in a variety of styles. Shop by artist or by topic.
The Pattern Princess
- Sells discontinued or out of print cross stitch magazine, calendar and book pages.
Pine Glen Designs
- Offers charts, including samplers and phrases, available as leaflet or .pdf file.
- Cross stitch patterns, many based on paintings by Filipino artists.
Pooh Bear and Friends Cross-Stitch
- Offers Piglet's Crafty Club with patterns to download. Paid membership required.
- Offers a variety of sampler styles by designer Karen Kluba.
- Offers complex patterns from fine art, ancient, and modern.
- Featuring depictions of lighthouses and Maine-related designs.
- Provides charts for instant download that include fine art, vintage illustrations and home decor.
- Providers of photo-to-chart conversion services, as well as name designer patterns.
- Offers a large variety of patterns in .PDF format.
- Features samplers, classic, ethnic and Asian patterns.
Stitch Witch Circle
- Designs in .pdf for the pagan, Wiccan, witch and fairy follower.
- Offers a photo to pattern service and charts including children's themes, wild animals and fantasy.
- Featuring castles, pets, flowers and bookmark patterns.
- Cross stitch patterns and photo conversion.
- Offers cross stitch patterns for immediate download, including animals, fantasy, and fractals.
Stormy Day Crafts
- Patterns include Celtic, cowboy, and flags.
- Chartpacks of designs by Mike Vickery.
- Designs featuring wildlife from Canadian natural history writer and photographer Rebecca Grambo.
- Offers cross stitch, blackwork and tapestry charts in PDF file format. Includes maps, gothic and Egyptian themes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 1:22:03 UTC -