the entire directory
only in Fiber_Arts/Needlework
Photo to Chart Conversions
Arts: Crafts: Needlework
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Industrial Yarns and Sewing Threads: Sewing and Embroidery Threads
Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts: Needlework
Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Sewing
This category in other languages:
- Offers cross stitch, embroidery and latch hook kits, needlework accessories and classes.
- Offers fabrics, boards, cutters, and accessories. Also quilting beads cross stitch, and a schedule of workshops and classes.
Agneta Engman Designs
- Specializes in floral, animal, bird and landscape cross stitch kits. Also produces Scandinavian twist stitch tapestry kits.
- Offers Scandinavian kits in cross stitch and longstitch. Includes embroidery, knitting yarn, fabric, and painted canvas.
- A selection of cross stitch and gobelin patterns. Offers some gobelin tapestries for sale.
Amy's Golden Strand
- Based in Memphis,Tennessee. Cross stitch and painted needlepoint canvas. Classes given in U.S.
The Angels Nook
- Counted and stamped cross stitch, needlepoint and needlework kits, charts and patterns in a variety of designs
Ant of Sweden
- Cross stitch and embroidery kits for home decor items featuring holiday designs.
- Counted cross stitch chart packs and handpainted needlepoint canvases, specializing in art nouveau and art deco themes.
Arts and Designs
- Kits, patterns, books and supplies for cross stitch, tapestry and needlepoint.
- Offers kits and finished rugs, cushions, embroidery, cross stitch, decorative panels, tapestry, table cloths, and runners.
- Sells beaded stitch markers, row counters, knitting needles and gifts for knitters.
- Stitchery patterns including embroidered and appliqued quilt squares, samplers, pillows, totes, purses and backpacks.
Beth Russell of Designers Forum
- Offers needlepoint and cross stitch kits. Includes miniatures, samplers, cushions, pillows, and rugs.
The Binding Stitch
- Custom finishing services for needlework, courses and videos, blocking kits, materials, and collectible wooden needlework tools. Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States.
Bobbie G Designs
- Provides original cross stitch, quilts and embroidery designs and patterns.
Brenda Franklin Designs
- Features cross stitch, needlepoint, and petit point patterns.
- Punch embroidery needles and rug needles. Complete supplies and accessories.
- Features the classic and elegant work of many artists. Designs created for candlewicking, cross stitch, needlepoint and embroidery.
- Offers oval and round canvas stretchers, as well as circular solid panels for needlepoint, or canvas for painting.
- Offering cross stitch, embroidery, needlepoint and felt applique kits and supplies. Located in Switzerland.
- Offers cross stitch patterns, embroidery kits and supplies. Located in Germany
- Features needlework jewelry kits and cross stitch items. Also instruction sheets and polymer clay products for miniature houses, pens, and jewelry items.
- Offers cross stitch, needlepoint, blackwork, canvas, children's embroidery kits.
Craft Designs for You
- Offers cross-stitch, plastic canvas and crochet patterns.
- Suppliers of needlecraft supplies including cross stitch, tapestry, blackwork, and accessories.
The Crafty Needle
- Needlepoint, counted and stamped cross stitch, crewel, latch hook, longstitch, Jewish designs.
The Crewel Gobelin
- Specializes in threads and supplies for tapestry, heirloom sewing, embroidery, and cross stitch.
Cross Eyed Cricket Smocking Designs
- Smocking plates with images featuring bears, bunnies and other animals.
Cross Stitch Centre
- Offers cross stitch and tapestry needlepoint kits in designs including samplers, British and Art Deco.
Cross Stitch UK
- Offers cross stitch patterns, embroidery, needlepoint, tapestry and canvas kits.
- Provides cross stitch charts and kits, as well as latch hook and embroidery.
D's Stitchery and More
- Sells needlework supplies, charts, kits, threads and fabrics for cross stitch, punch needle, embroidery and needlepoint along with notions and gadgets. Also offers custom machine embroidery services.
- Needle cases and stylish project bags including The Que, a circular needle case and The Que-i, an interchangeable needle case.
- Offers counted and stamped cross stitch kits, needlepoint kits, punch needle and felt and fabric craft supplies.
- Hand-dyed and regular Aida, evenweave and linen fabrics in a wide range of colors and styles. Also offers some accessories.
- Needlework products, including cross stitch frames, floor stands, lap stands.
- Offers a wide selection and variety of kits, notions, and accessories.
Fairway Needlecraft Co.
- Stamped cross-stitch and embroidery projects including dresser scarves, pillowcases and quilt blocks.
- Stitching service for cross stitch, needlepoint, embroidery, crewel, hardanger, and pulled threads. Custom design "Words and Letters" pattern kits are also available.
- Carries supplies for cross-stitching, needlepoint, canvas work and other stitching techniques.
- Fibers for crafts, needlework, and flyfishing. Includes Estaz, thread, silk, and books.
- Online shop for gobelins, cross stitch and tapestry.
- Hand dyed silk, mohair, and wool threads for a range of needle crafts including cross stitch and embroidery. Description of products, project ideas, ordering information.
Happy Cross Stitcher
- Offers a large selection of patterns, kits and accessories. Includes embroidery, tapestry, needlepoint.
- Offers needlework stands and accessories. Contains photos, prices and testimonials.
Heartland House Designs
- Offers cross stitch and needlepoint designs and painted canvases. Includes museum collections, architecture, and famous places.
Heisler's Creative Stitchery
- Offers supplies for tatting, embroidery, and original cloth doll patterns.
- Selection of yarn, needlework and craft supplies, free patterns, instruction, tips and information.
In Memory Of Beauty
- Charts of reproductions of the antique embroidery of Raffaella Serena, for cross-stitch or petit-point.
Jacqui P Crafts
- Sewing, cross stitch and embroidery projects and supplies. Includes patterns, yarns and fabrics.
- Patterns, thread and floss, tools, books and leaflets.
- Sells contemporary needlepoint and embroidery kits, and skeins of wool.
Jenny Wren Crafts
- Offers graphs, kits, floss, and aida for haberdashery, knitting, cross stitch, tapestry, and rug making.
- Offers cross stitch, tapestry (needlepooint), sewing and crochet patterns.
- Needlepoint tapestry kits including cushions, pictures, birth samplers and Christmas stockings by designer Kelly Fletcher. Also offers cross stitch kits and a making up service.
- Kits, how-to books and patterns for cross stitch, needlepoint, embroidery, beading and candlewicking projects.
Kustom Krafts Inc.
- Offers cross stitch and needlepoint patterns and kits in themed categories.
- Selection of supplies for the textile arts, including lace-making, embroidery, knitting, tatting, crochet, costume/bridal.
- Original needlepoint and cross stitch designs.
Little Stitches Patterns
- Offers a variety of designs for country and primitive dolls, quilts, pillows, and stitcheries.
Mary Jane Collection
- Cross stitch, goldwork, silk ribbon embroidery and stumpwork featuring botanical designs.
- Items include patterns, DMC embroidery floss, and yarns from Sirdar, Patons, Wendy, and Twilleys.
- Knitting, crochet, cross stitch, needlepoint, crewel, and embroidery supplies.
Midwest Embroidery Threads
- Offers embroidery threads and accessories.
- Offers tapestry, cross stitch and embroidery kits and patterns based on historical designs. Also offers designs by Jill Gordon. Based in UK.
- Offers cross stitch kits, embroidery and beadwork kits and accessories. [Russian and English]
- A selection of hand-wound pure silk twist for embroiderers, offered in medium or fine thickness.
- Select from a range of supplies for embroidery and cross stitch sorted by designer and technique. Also offers cyber classes.
Needle in a Haystack
- Needlework supplies for the cross stitch, counted-thread, embroidery and needlepoint enthusiast. Based Alameda, CA.
- Supplier of cross stitch, embroidery and tapestry kits, charts, fabrics, specialty beads, lamps, and other accessories.
The Needlepoint Ivy
- Shop with a variety of counted cross stitch, needlepoint and hardanger charts, hand painted canvases and fabrics.
The Needlepoint Joint
- Guide to products offered by a specialty store for knitting and needlework shop in Ogden, Utah.
- Needlework kits, yarns, canvas and supplies including needlepoint, crewel and cross stitch.
Needlework Designs By CJ
- Offers cross stitch and petit point designs, fabric for needlework, thread.
- Specializing in hardanger, Brazilian and silk ribbon embroidery. Also counted cross stitch and tatting.
Northern Pine Designs
- Needlepoint and cross-stitch chartpacks and canvaswork. Free pattern design available for download.
- Australian site that offers needlework kits and pattern packs along with hookrug kits.
- Offers a scroll floor stand in several sizes and colors. Also kits and charts for cross stitch.
- Publisher of out of print needlework, crochet, tatting, and knitting patterns. Also accessories, supplies, beads, threads, and purse kits.
Petite Porcelain Dolls
- Sells porcelain half-dolls which, using any kind of needlework, can be made into pin cushions and tassels.
Pocket Full of Stitches
- Lubbock, Texas store offering a full range needlework supplies, classes, tools and finishing services.
- Stocks needlework kits including tapestry and cross stitch, specializing in modern designs.
- Cross stitch, tapestry and embroidery kits, knitting yarns and patterns, latch hook rug kits and papercraft.
Rising River Silk and Design Co.
- Oriental needlepoint and cross stitch charts, kits, and supply packs. Hand-dyed Chinese silk ribbons and thread.
Robin's Nest Designs
- Custom and original needlework designs and kits for cross stitch and needlepoint. Also offers scanning service and T shirt design.
- Smocking and heirloom sewing fabrics and supplies.
Sampler Stitch Plus
- Site offers Victorian cross stitch and blackwork embroidery sampler kits.
- Reproduction sampler kits, from 17th century England to 19th century rural America. Books, linens, accessories. Also antique needlework and needlework tools. Order via email, phone or fax.
- Framing kits for cross stitch and other needlework.
- Cross stitch, long stitch, embroidery and tapestry charts, kits and accessories.
Sew and So
- Kits and charts for cross stitch, longstitch, needlepoint, blackwork, crewel, and other embroidery. Winnie-the-Pooh, Disney, Looney Tunes, James Herriott, Lilliput Lane, William Morris.
- Kits, charts, threads and fabric for needlepoint, cross stitch, blackwork and crewel. Also tips, a stitch glossary and a wishlist facility.
- Offers sewing notions: needles, threads, zippers, supplies, snap fastenings. Online catalog, ordering information.
Soft Touch Needlecrafts
- Supplier of cross stitch and tapestry kits and accessories including canvases, embroidery pictures, cushions, tablecloths and runners.
The Someday Shop
- Featuring cross stitch designs including many fantasy and nature, as well as threads and fabrics, crochet kits and hooks.
- Makers of hand-knitting yarns and latch hook kits. Free patterns, list of retail sources, FAQs and what's-new section.
Stewart Merrett Design
- Australian offering cross stitch and tapestry kits and charts. Also books on applique and embroidered shirts and sweats.
- Kits and charts, fabrics, accessories, threads and embellishments for several needlework techniques.
- Fabric mounts and floor stands to hold cross stitch, needlepoint, and petit point in place while stitching. Also offers accessories and supplies.
- Suppliers of kits, books, charts, accessories and finishing items for cross stitch, hardanger, blackwork and other needlework techniques. Specialising in designs by Mary Hickmott.
- Offers a variety of cross stitch, needlepoint, and latch hook kits. Also beadwork and tatting supplies.
- Supplying kits, charts and accessories for cross stitch, long stitch, embroidery and tapestry from several manufacturers.
The Stitchery Nook
- Needlework supplies, frames, fabric and finishing services. Telephone orders accepted. Based in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Australian based retailer of cross stitch chart designs and kits, embroidery, needlepoint canvas designs, fabrics and threads.
- Stitchables made of wood, ceramic, crystal, silver, pewter, brass and imported home linens.
- Handy 3 in one tool kit for sewing and needlecrafts.
- Embroidery, cross stitch, tapestry and silk painting kits.
- Features a thread and needle organizer.
Thread & Eye
- Offers a selection of patterns, threads, fabrics and accessories for cross stitch, hardanger, huck weaving and counted canvas. Online orders, custom framing and classes offered.
- Offers a selection of threads, fabrics, tools, and accessories. Includes tips and tricks, and a newsletter.
Top of the Range Designs
- Applique patterns, embellished cross-stitch charts and perforated-paper cross stitch brooch kits.
- Specializing in kits and patterns from several designers, as well as accessories and embellishments, including beads, threads and frame stands.
Treasured Photos on Fabric
- Transforms photos by professionally editing and transferring to fabric.
Tristan Brooks Designs
- Offers silk threads for crewel embroidery, counted thread work, and needlepoint.
- Offers scissors including owl, pansy and dolphins. Includes history and superstitions about scissors.
- Supplies cross stitch, tapestry and other needlework products, including kits, charts, fabric and accessories.
Village Mountain Stitchery
- London-based site offering a broad range of needlework supplies.
- Threads and yarns, embellishments, fabrics and patterns arranged by designer name.
W and R Murray
- Offers, kits, charts, hardanger, threads, tapestry, needlework supplies, threads, floss, linen, aida, by mail order. Based in Scotland.
Weeks Dye Works
- An extensive line of hand overdyed floss for embroidery and cross stitch. Index of retailers by state.
- Cross-stitch, embroidery, tapestry and needlework needs, including kits, threads, fabrics and accessories.
- Detailed resources and instructions for stitchery enthusiasts. Offers a variety of free patterns and designs for needlepoint and cross-stitch.
Wools and Crafts
- Selection of needlecraft patterns, kits, videos, and books for knitting, crochet, tapestry, and cross stitch.
X's and Oh's
- Canadian designer Joanne Gatenby offers a collection of patterns for cross-stitch, counted needlepoint and hardanger. Also offers stitching stands and accessories.
- Source for yarn, knitting, tatting, crochet, patterns, and needlework supplies. Also has many free patterns.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 8:45:06 UTC -