become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiber_Arts/Lacemaking
Arts: Crafts: Lacemaking
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Textiles: Lace
- Thread, books, needles, shuttles and other tools for tatting.
- Nina Libin sells her books, plus patterns, kits and shuttles especially designed to hold the extra beads needed in her tatted jewelry.
- The Langendorfs have been turning bobbins for 20 years. They also make pillow stands and sell linen and silk threads.
Bobbins by Van Dieren
- Offering a variety of tools designed for lacemakers, as well as tips.
Brian Goodwin - Lacemaking Accessories
- Brian creates tools and accessories for bobbin lacers, plus charming lacemaking miniatures.
David Reed Smith
- Hand crafted tatting shuttles, tatting accessories, drop spindles, and spinning accessories made by a master wood craftsmen. Site also features woodturning articles.
- Sisters, Sherry and Debbie, construct bags especially designed for holding shuttles. They also sell original tatting patterns (and have several free patterns at their site).
Elena's Romanian Point Lace
- Romanian Point work designs including angels, butterflies, seashells, bookmarks and florals, offering kits and patterns.
Handy Hands Tatting
- Barbara Foster publishes tatting books, and offers threads, shuttles and accessories.
John and Jennifer Ford
- Sponsors of two annual lace events in England, the Fords provide bobbin lace supplies.
Lace Bobbins and Tatting Shuttles
- Chris Parson sells handpainted wooden bobbins and shuttles. He also sells the tatting shuttles made by Stuart Johnson.
- Supplies, tools and tapes.
- Virginian lacer offers beads, bobbins and books. She also carries Lace 2000 bobbin lace design software.
- Diane Whisnant sells 3 pattern sets and t-shirts.
Mike Bester's lace Bobbins
- Mike Bester, from South Africa, is a renowned midland and continental lace bobbin maker.
- Based in California, this shop offers a wide range of bobbin, knit and tatted lace making supplies via the internet.
- This online shop is based in England, but supplies lacers worldwide with unique products such as Edward Clarke's 'Silent Tatter' shuttles.
The Shuttle Maker
- A folk artist has designed a shuttle that holds more thread.
- Shop west of London provides bobbin and needle lace supplies: pillows, books, threads, and display supplies.
Tatting and Design.
- Lyn Morton teaches tatting and designs patterns. Her shop provides threads, shuttles and tools.
- Theo's international list of lace books is arranged by language. He also offers lace calendars.
- Offers tatting and crochet threads, featuring Turkish threads.
Van Sciver Bobbin Lace
- Regularly updated, this shop collects supplies from around the world. They carry bobbins, threads, pillows, as well as providing instruction and workshops.
- Producers of personalised commemorative lace and hardwood bobbins. Directions for spangling are included.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2013 at 7:54:03 UTC -