the entire directory
only in Supplies/Fiber_Arts
Arts: Crafts: Textiles
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens
Reference: Museums: Arts and Entertainment: Textile and Costume
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Textiles
Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts
This category in other languages:
All Through the Night
- A large selection of original penny rug, quilt, and embroidery patterns with a touch of whimsey.
American Ribbon Manufacturers
- Offers a selection of ribbons. Includes satin, acetate, sheer, wired, moire, and metallic.
- A source for ribbons, buttons, books, knitting and craft patterns. Specializes in hand dyed silk ribbons.
- Directory of resources for silk painting.
- Offers a wide selection of a variety items. Includes bags, beads, books, cording, yarns, thread, jewelry parts, wires, and tools.
- Supplies, dyes and paints for textile decorating as well as batik dyes, waxes and tjantings. Mail order. Sydney, Australia.
Beacon Fabric and Notions
- A selection of sewing, quilting, and embroidery supplies. General sewing notions and outdoor fabrics.
The Black Sheep
- Traditional cross stitch designs catalogued by name brand maker. Also offers threads and fabrics, knitting patterns and wool and tapestry and rug kits.
Bonnie's Kits 2 Go
- Providing counted, stamped, and no-count cross-stitch kits. Also crochet, knitting and plastic canvas pattern books.
Calico & Ivy
- Craft and patchwork store supplying fabrics, yarns, kits, books, and ribbons.
- Offers supplies and fabric for cross stitch, needlepoint, yarns, and quilting with Northwest and Alaskan themes. Skagway, Alaska.
Colfax Cloth and Quilt Company
- Offers buttons, beads, rubber stamps, a pattern for a train quilt and finished quilts.
- Suppliers of cross stitch and long stitch kits, tapestry canvases, and embroidery kits as well as toy kits, fair trade toys and decals.
Crafts Americana Group, Inc.
- A selection of knitting yarns and accessories, toll painting supplies, and quilting products.
Creative Sewing Machines
- Full range of Ott Lights as well as other sewing and needlework equipment and supplies.
Creek Water Wool Works
- Offers a wide selection of accessories for spinning, weaving, and quilting. Includes fabrics, yarns, wheels, looms, machines, dyes, books, and magazines.
Crochet 4 You
- Patterns for knitted and crocheted items for babies, children, and adults, as well as other craft patterns and instructions.
Dharma Trading Co.
- Offering a variety of supplies, dyes, paints and fabric for textile artists.
- Offers pattern books, kits, and ornaments for string art. Finished items also available.
- Offers supplies, products, tools, and accessories for embroidery, dolls, quilts, and sewing.
- Selection of crafts, sewing, needlework, quilting and tole painting supplies.
- Offers a wide range of products and accessories including, cross stitch, bell pull hardware, bobbin lace, and fabrics.
- Fibers for needlepoint, wearable embellishments and surface embroidery as well as kits for crazy quilts, beaded bags and tatting supplies.
- Provides feltmaking craft kits for children, books, videos, fiber and other supplies for wet and needle felting.
- Offers patterns, accessories, and supplies for crochet, knitting, weaving, sewing, quilting, and calligraphy. Also articles, tips, and bulletin boards.
From Rags to Stitches
- Fabric, cross stitch kits and supplies, knitting and crochet tools.
Garden Fairies Trading Company
- Supplier of smocking, sewing and silk ribbon embroidery supplies. Also a newsletter.
- Handbag, tote, and purse patterns and hardware. Decorative stitching techniques, applique, embroidery, and fabric embellishment.
Great Copy Patterns
- Offers designs for casual and dress wear. Also fabric and a class schedule.
Gregory Knopp Online
- UK-based suppliers of craft embellishments, buttons, craft stands, quilting stands, needle organisers, Able Stretchers
- Offers plastic hat blocks and felting starter kits. Also includes bibliography and hat facts.
- Sewing and related areas of interest such as sewing machines, smocking, fabrics, laces, notions, and quilting.
- Offers a broad range of sewing, quilting and needlework supplies.
Indian Design Crochet
- Crochet patterns and kits in southwestern Indian designs. Rugs, afghans, kachinas and saddle blankets, plus a line of cross stitch patterns and kits.
- Offers bullion fringe and tassels for home decor and fashion applications with Tassel Magic.
Janet Armstrong and Company
- A textile artist from Vernon, BC, Canada offers workshops and retreats in creative sewing, quilting, knitting and wearable art.
Kari Me Away
- Offering silk ribbon embroidery supplies, books, patterns, hand dyed ribbons, pincushion dolls, purse frames, sewing patterns, heirloom sewing patterns, fabrics and silk prints.
- Instruction books for making hand-dyed fabric.
- Featuring the Easy Punch embroidery machine, Knit-A-Round loom and related supplies.
- Ribbons for crafts, gifts, and sewing projects. Ribbon flowers, tassles and binding.
- Macrame supplies including beads, books, cord, rings, and finished products.
- Offers a collection of patterns, kits, and wool to make penny rugs.
- Felting and needle felting kits, tools and wool roving
Livingston's Locker Hooking Pages
- Locker hooking instruction book.
- Bernina sewing machines, sewing and quilting accessories.
Madame la Fée
- Original cross stitch charts and kits, ribbon, fabrics, felt, and knitting bags.
- A quilting and knitting store offering classes, kits, patterns and supplies. Dahlonega, Georgia.
Marr Haven Wool Farm
- Offers knitting, crochet, felting, spinning, weaving,and locker hooking accessories. Includes Merino and Rambouillet wools, alpaca, and mohair.
Martha Pullen Company
- Laces, sewing notions, patterns, doll dresses, books and videos.
- Tassel making supplies, FAQs, and instructions, also silk paper making and creative fiber art embellishments.
- Equipment, supplies, books, instruction and service for crafters.
My Needles and Notions
- Patchwork, embroidery, quilting, and sewing supplies.
Nancy's Knit Knacks
- Offers sacks, information and project cards for knitters, spinners, and crocheters. Also fingering weight yarn, vest kits, and Christmas stockings.
- Australian mail order needlework supply company.
Oxford Mill End Store
- Offers a selection of wool fabric for clothing, costuming, rug braiding, rug hooking and penny rugs.
- Offers charts, pattern books, and kits, for cross stitch, needlework, knitting and latch hook.
The Patchwork Frog
- Offers blanket embroidery blanks, accessories, yarn and patterns, purses and knitting needles.
- A members-only, fee-based cross-stitch, knitting and crochet club. Includes articles, tutorials and patterns.
Petals & Patches
- Original patterns and kits for cloth dolls, stitcheries, appliquè, bears, patchwork, bags and quilts as well as fabric including chalkboard fabric and fat quarters.
- Dyes for silk painting and printing. Reactive and acid dyes for craft, school and commercial use.
Punch with Judy
- Australian based store which supplies a broad range of craft and sewing supplies, books and patterns.
Purple Kitty Yarns and Needleworks
- Patterns, booklets and leaflets for crochet, knit, cross stitch, plastic canvas and other needlecraft projects.
- Offers quilt and needle art patterns, fabrics, accessories and project ideas.
- Fine needlework supplies and quilting frames.
- Supplies ribbon, equipment, books and videos, as well as commercial bow making equipment.
Ribbons Unlimited Inc.
- Offers ribbon in many styles, colors, and materials, including wired and sheer organdy, ombre and organza. Organza favor bags are also available.
The Rouge Lucet
- Makers of hardwood lucets, along with thread and instructions. Also offers book on history and technique.
Sager Creek Quilts and Tea Room
- Supplier of fabrics, quilt patterns and kits, quilting and knitting supplies including handpainted yarns.
Sew Unique Treasures And Gifts
- New and vintage sewing, crochet, knitting, plastic canvas, quilting, needlepoint patterns and back issue craft magazines. Out of print vintage fabric.
- Latch hook rug making kits in patterns including animals, classic and southwest.
- Silk painting scarves, sarongs, and pillow cases and supplies such as dyes, accessories, brushes, and stretcher frames.
- Provides cross stitch, knitting, needlepoint and embroidery charts, kits, and supplies.
The Stitching Post
- Needlework kits, patchwork patterns, embellishments, magazines and accessories.
- Striped and patterned acetate grosgrain ribbons by the yard.
The Thread Studio
- Specialized in embroidery threads and textile art supplies. Catalogue and gallery of textile artists from Australia.
- Supplies for artists including fabrics, notions, patterns, thread and irons.
- Quilt and patchwork fabric shop in Kew Gardens, London UK. Also carries haberdashery items, wadding, needlecraft supplies and sock knitting wool.
Tillia Dyes & Fabrics
- Offers hand-dyed fabric, fabric paints and dyes.
- Featuring decorator trim, tassles, fringe, bullion, gimp, chair ties, buttons, cording, fabric, and books.
Twin Willows Farm
- Offers counted cross stitch patterns and knitting patterns, including lace shawls.
- Needlework supplies, books and patterns for knitting, crochet and embroidery.
- Offers counted cross-stitch and machine embroidery patterns. Includes babies, alphabets, fantasy, Orient, and Christmas.
Victoria House Needlecraft
- Specializing in knitting, crochet, and needlecraft supplies. Includes Australian themes and designers.
Village Spinning and Weaving
- Offers a large selection of supplies, tools, and accessories for many types of fiber crafts.
- An artisan dye studio specializing in contemporary, hand dyed wool fabric for wool applique, rug hooking and garment making. Also offers patterns and kits.
Yarn and Thread by Lisa
- Offers yarn, crochet thread, embroidery floss, quilting supplies, and pattern books.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 6:15:06 UTC -