the entire directory
only in Supplies/Doll_Making
Costuming and Fabrics
Hair and Eyes
Molds and Porcelain
Arts: Crafts: Doll Making
Recreation: Collecting: Toys: Dolls
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Toys and Games: Dolls
Shopping: Crafts: Dolls
Shopping: Toys and Games: Dolls
All About Dolls
- Wigs, eyes, shoes, clothes, and accessories for porcelain, vinyl, and soft body dolls.
All For A Doll
- Offering materials including wigs, eyes, bodies, shoes, clothes, tools, molds, and accessories.
- Supplier of doll and teddy bear eyes, noses, and squeakers.
- Molds and patterns by doll artist, Ali Hansen.
Cloth Doll Supply
- Find patterns by various designers, fabrics, hair, tags, bags, eyes, joints, notions, needles, and needful things.
Cloth Magic by Karen Shifton
- Patterns and supplies for hand sculptured cloth dolls. All levels from beginning to advanced. Information on available classes and schedule.
Connecticut Doll Artists
- A collaboration of porcelain doll making studios offering quality greenware and supplies.
- A source for doll and bear supplies. Extensive clothing, shoes, eyes, porcelain, patterns, wigs, kits, furs, fabrics, parts, stuffings, joints, and accessories.
- Designs by Pat Secrist of Apple Valley Doll Works including reborning materials.
- Specializing in Old World Santa's. Find furniture, patterns, kits including heads, hands, hair and other components.
- Featuring wigs, hats, shoes, patterns, hair, stands, and other accessories.
- Offers a wide selection that includes cleaning, restoration, doll bodies, trunks, tools, paints, patterns, eyes, wigs, and kits. Also teddy bear items.
The Enchanted Attic - Barb Spencer
- Find mohair wigs, books, magazines, miniatures, buttons, lace, doll patterns, and clothing. Includes finished items.
- Find a selection of cloth doll patterns, supplies, and beads. Located in Western Australia.
Gisele's Miniature Creations
- Find kits, patterns, molds, wigs, and other supplies.
House of Caron
- For the miniature doll maker. Specializing in molds, books, and supplies.
HunnyBuns Dolls and Reborn Supplies
- Doll kits, paints, brushes, and sculpting products. Includes handmade soaps, lotions, and shower treats.
Jan Horrox Cloth Doll Supplies
- Find a selection of patterns, fabrics, books, magazines, notions, and doll hair. Based in the UK.
Jean & Ken Nordquist's Collectible Doll Company
- Antique reproduction and modern molds. Also books, paints, brushes, eyes, wigs, and accessories.
- Cloth doll supplies, fabrics, patterns, books, and notions.
- Offers a wide selection of products, supplies, tools, and accessories.
L. Sisson - Doll Artist
- Offers a weighted foot for miniature dolls that requires no stand. Also miniature projects and tips.
LaDonna's Doll Emporium
- Porcelain dolls, kits, blanks, SF greenware and supplies.
Land of Oz Dolls
- Specializing in antique reproduction soft-fire greenware. Also composition bodies, china paints, eyes, wigs, list of dollmaking seminars, and books.
Lyn's Reborn World
- Find a wide selection of doll supplies, kits, and equipment for reborning babies.
- Offers dolls in kit form, how-to booklets, doll making supplies plus a free online newsletter with tips and contests. Specializing in romantic dolls.
Pinkul Pottery and Rose Pinkul Originals Dolls
- Plaster molds, costume patterns, wigs, and eyes for making porcelain dolls. Also sells bowls, platters, and plants.
- Craft kits for rag dolls and dressed bears, all original designs by Maureen Reed. Based in UK.
- Specializing in saran hair in a wide variety of colors for rerooting and restoration. Also vintage fashion doll repair kits, boxes, and videos.
- Bisque, kits, soft-fired greenware, portrait dolls, and supplies.
- Find a large number of supplies for reborning and creating infant dolls. Includes kits. Located in Australia.
- Features handmade natural fiber wood toys, cotton or wool dolls, and kits. Also craft books, supplies, and accessories.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 18:35:06 UTC -