the entire directory
only in Crafts/Nature
Arts: Crafts: Wildcrafting
Arts: Visual Arts: Object-Based Art
Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature
Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature: Biology: Shells: Gifts
- Handmade one-of-a-kind brooms in traditional and contemporary designs.
- Husband and wife team offers a variety of handcrafted ceramics, jewelry and gourdaments.
Henson Broom Shop
- Offers handcrafted brooms made with 100% broom corn.
Justamere Tree Farm and MS Soapworks
- Handcrafted brooms, handmade soap, and maple syrup from Berkshire County, MA.
Manatee Cove Crafts
- Nautical table crafts made from sea and garden including shells, pressed flowers, raffia, sand clay and other natural materials.
Memories by the Sea
- Nautical art, seashell decor and furnishings, including picture frames, clocks, candle votives, mirrors and wreaths.
- Handcrafted goose and ostrich eggs, painted shells and nature themed sketches.
Nature Creations by Ginny
- Offers jewelry, decorative items and magnets made with driftwood, rocks, and tree fungus from Minnesota and Wisconsin shorellines and woods.
North Woven Broom Company
- Offers a selection of handcrafted brooms. Includes Shaker flat, cobwebbers, trimmed, and untrimmed.
- Offers a selection of cleaned and hand graded cones. Also handcrafted western style art, wall hangings, bookends, and desk plaques.
Rock Gifts and Jewelry
- Makes decorative items out of Lake Superior and Minnesota rock, including cairns, rain gauges, drawer pulls, jewelry, and vases.
Rooted in Nature
- Offers pressed flower bookmarks, painted rock animals, houses, flowers, and ornaments.
- Shirley Lappin creates a range of interactive colored sand-scapes in frames.
- Offers a wide variety of home decor and seashell gifts. Most of the seashells are hand picked from Florida beaches.
- Offers handcrafted seashell mirrors, wind chimes, candle holders, artistic sea glass and seashell mosaic mirrors.
- Lamps, ornaments and gifts made from shells.
- Provides artistic sand scenes that change as the picture is turned.
- Assorted varieties of grain are grown in the upper Midwest, then woven into designs that reflect both traditional and contemporary influences.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 3, 2015 at 16:03:37 UTC -