become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crafts/Masks
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Masks
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Physical Theatre: Mask
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Special Effects Makeup
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Holiday: Halloween
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Masks
- Authentic venetion masks hand-made in Venice, Italy. Also jewelry and accessories.
- Handcrafted leather masks for theater, videos, publicity, performances, parties, and decoration.
- Masks for the theatre and for fun. Commedia Dell'Arte, Greek theatre, Greek Gods and character masks.
Carta Alta Laboratorio Veneziano
- Traditional Venetian carnival masks. (Italy)
- The work of Australian artisan Ross Brown.
Fantasy Guilde Studios
- Handcrafted leather masks designed and created by Larry Wood. Mardi Gras, Carnival, masquerade, goth and renfaire designs. since 1985, online since 1991.
- Decorated Italian art masks and wall sculptures.
- Original handmade masks and sculpted art pieces by Monica Roxburgh.
- Designs for theater, fantasy, or decorative use. Themes include animals, abstracts, mardi gras. Custom orders accepted.
- Online catalog with images, events schedule, and designer profile.
- Offers handcrafted masks and other feathercraft items.
Masks 4 Schools
- Australian company making and distributing Commedia dell' Arte and Basel (mime) masks, and a range of educational support materials.
Masks by Alyssa Ravenwood
- Handcrafted masks for performance and masquerade.
Masks by Jen
- Tooled, hand-made leather masks. Categories include celestial, creepy, fauna, flora, Mardi Gras, and Cthulhu. Custom work is also available.
Masks by Morgan
- Offers hand sculpted leather products in themes of Gothic, Halloween, Gala, and Mardi Gras.
- Producer of paper mache masks and performance pieces by Annie Hallatt.
- Selection of handmade masks that are mostly inspired by vintage jewellery and laces.
- A small business supplying masks to the public and trade. Includes handcrafted Venetian, designer leather, and party masks.
The Merchant of Venice
- Fine handsculpted leather masks for stage, masquerade, Halloween, Mardi Gras and Carnevale by award-winning artist and costumer Cheryl Mandus.
- Features the leather sculpture of Andrea Harris. Hand carved masks suitable for wearing or display.
- Husband and wife team create decorative masks, hand carved, hand painted, life size, fine art, and swag lamps from recycled materials.
Newman's Commedia Mask Co.
- Maker of commedia dell'arte, theatre and carnivale masks and giant puppets. A graduate of Sartori, IB Anom and Dell'Arte School of physical theatre.
- Traditional Japanese Noh theatre masks.
- A gallery of original, modern papier mache artwork created by Louisa J. Malcolm. Masks for theatre work, parties or wall sculpture.
Puerto Rico Masks
- Offers crafted masks for home decoration, gifts, parties, as a memento of the island of Puerto Rico.
- Native American inspired mixed media art masks, shields, Southwestern masks, blanket dolls, and plaques.
- Custom theater masks for performance, educational, and decorative use. Workshops and residencies available.
Wendy Drolma Masks
- Offers a verity of handcrafted leather drama masks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 16, 2013 11:21:25 AM EDT -