the entire directory
only in Jewelry/Thematic
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Jewelry: Thematic
Animals and Nature
Ethnic and Regional
Shopping: Jewelry: Handcrafted: Theme
Shopping: Jewelry: Theme
Anita Edwards Collection
- Articulated animal designs from silver, brass, and copper, used as pins, pendants or earrings.
Bob's Cut Coins
- Handcut gold, silver, bronze and nickel cut coin jewelry.
- Offering fantasy, pagan and Gothic jewelry. Specializing in dragonflies, butterflies and bats.
Fly Fishing Brooches
- Hand tied fly fishing pins available as personal or corporate gifts, collectable items, or for awards.
Hands of Time by Judi
- Handcrafted art broaches are created using broken jewelry and watches. Personalized pieces available as well as one of a kind collage pieces.
- Lew and Sue Farber craft custom and sport related jewelry.
- Sterling silver representing environmental, mythological and spiritual themes.
- Silver and pewter jewelry inspired by Medieval times includes hand flowers and headdresses, crafted by Christine Molloy. Site available in English and French versions.
- Charity I. Benz handcrafts nautical knotwork bracelets and accessories with cotton and nylon twine as well as leather.
- Gothic and Victorian lace chokers, chain and silver wire headdresses.
- Amulets and ornaments of sculptured clay with stained glass and semi-precious stones hand crafted by Jennifer Parrish in historical styles such as Byzantine, Medieval, Renaissance.
Pocket Art Jewelry
- Jewelry that integrates mathematical concepts, such as fractal and mobius rings using stainless steel, rubber and resin.
Sass Brown Designs
- Specializes in personalized Scrabble and game piece jewelry. Also features a writing portfolio.
- Susan Gould offers jewelry, cufflinks, bookmarks, and tacks on themes ranging from cats to the Wizard of Oz.
Steve Millingham's Pewter Replicas.
- Pewter replicas, pilgrim badges, spoons, jewelry, orders and collars and drinking vessels.
- Carves coins from around the world to create necklaces and belt buckles.
- Handcrafted miniature teapot charms made with sterling silver and beads.
- Renaissance Fair, pirate, and Gypsy-inspired.
What's Your Type
- Rachel Hannah and Kerry Loeb make recycled typewriter jewelry.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:15:10 AM EDT -