become an editor
the entire directory
only in Needlework/Knitting
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts: Needlework: Knitting
Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Knitting
This category in other languages:
Accessories by Ann
- Custom hand knit purses, beaded bags, stoles, scarves, hats, willie warmers, dog scarves, and household decor.
Anne's Scarfs Made to Order
- Handmade, in a variety of colors.
Carolyn M. Barnett Designs
- Hand loomed one of a kind sweaters. Custom buttons designed to match.
- Hand knitting services available. Pictures of knits as well as basic price list.
- Sweaters, vests, scarves and clothing knit from handspun Mohair.
Fun and Cozy Knits
- Featuring homemade items including winter outerwear, gifts for babies and children, home decor and Christmas decorations.
- Custom made Shetland Islands Shawls, christening robes, wraps and shawls.
Jan the Village Weaver
- Original design handwoven scarfs, handloomed jackets and felted hats and slippers. Passap patterns, free patterns, links.
Knit & Tuck
- Custom knitting and design services, also offer replica knitting, restoration and project completion services.
Lisa Souza Knitwear and Dyeworks
- Handspun and hand dyed mill spun wool, mohair and alpaca yarns are available to knitters and made into sweaters.
- Custom knitting by Grace Star using Marr Haven's sport weight yarns and classic Norwegian patterning. Knitting books (Amazon), links and a show schedule.
Pointy Hat Designs
- A selection of original handknit sweaters and hats designed and made by Scott Torkelson.
- A small company based in the South Mainland of the Shetland Islands which produces finished garments.
A Twist in Time
- Handknit and handspun gifts and accessories for dolls, children, and adults. Custom knitting services available.
- Norwegian sweaters, cotton sweaters, mohair hats, tams, mittens, scarves and baby blankets.
- Custom designed hand knit dog sweaters and fashion sweaters for adults, babies and children.
Wearable Fiber Art
- Offers a selection of handmade clothing and accessories from handspun and dyed wool, mohair, silk, and alpaca.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:54:05 AM EDT -