become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiber_Arts/Hand_Weaving
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts: Hand Weaving
Arts: Crafts: Textiles: Weaving
- Catalogue for spinning and weaving with a guide for products. Includes spinning wheels, looms, knitting supplies, and yarn.
Centinela Traditional Arts
- Specializes in handwoven wool products utilizing natural dyes, custom-dyed yarns, handspun yarns, and the traditional Rio Grande weaving styles including: Jerga, Rio Grande, Saltillo, Vallero, and Chimayo.
- Textiles created by Susan Snover, including baby blankets, rugs, table liners, sofa throws, hats, and custom work.
Eagle Ridge Studio
- Custom handwoven rugs and saddle blankets and beadwork.
Grace Handwoven Designs
- Made-to-order clothing and household items using natural fibers such as wool, silk, and cotton, some hand dyed or hand spun.
Hoosier Handweaving Studio
- Offers a wide variety of scarves, rag rugs, towels, placemats, wool shawls, and sashes.
- Tapestry hangings and clothes by this artist.
- Clothes made from handwoven fabric. French and English version of the site available.
- Woven reproductions of historic fabrics for costumes, re-enactment, restoration, film, theater, and museums, accurate to the individual thread.
- Featuring throws, scarves, place mats, mug mats, table runners, napkins, rugs, and dish towels.
Weavings By Georgia
- Fine handwoven items include scarves, table runners and tea towels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 14:54:08 UTC -