the entire directory
only in Crafts/Fiber_Arts
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts
Agnes & Hoss
- Stephanie Waddell creates nature-inspired textile designs on silk charmeuse and applies them to handbags, scarves, and pillows.
- Bend Oregon textile artist offers art quilts, inspirational yoga T-shirts and fleece throws.
Batik Art by Beth
- LaVeta, Colorado artists offer original batik art piece's. Includes statement, show schedule, information about the technique, and gallery.
Batiks by Gael
- Handcrafted decorative batiks and batik prints. Also color selection of matting.
Carol Watkins Fiber Art
- Gallery of contemporary art quilts and commemorative quilts marking life-cycle milestones with a Judaica section featuring original matzo and challah covers. Photo-imagery and machine embroidered work is a specialty.
Crafts by Lucienne
- Features a variety of plates and shadow boxes covers with fabric. Custom orders accepted.
Crafty Sue's Web Shop
- Offering hand knit shawls, a variety of knit scarves for men and women, knit headbands, baby blankets, and cotton dishcloths.
Deanne Fitzpatrick Rug Hooking Studio
- Rug hooking kits and supplies and an online newsletter and diary by artist Deanne Fitzpatrick. Includes how to videos, and articles and tips on rug hooking as well as a gallery of her work, which is found in museums and galleries throughout Canada.
Diana Plus Publishing House
- Offers cross stitch kits and patterns, and craft magazines including crochet and sewing as well as finished crafts and postcards.
Elizabeth Sykes Batiks
- Batik artist working on Islay. Gallery of batik pictures, prints and greetings cards to order.
- Offers fine and sanctuary art made from hand dyed silk and cottons.
Folk Art by Doni
- Illustrative hand stitched textiles, collage and batik, folk art decorative pieces, christmas decorations and garden ornaments from an Italian artist based in England.
- Specializes in clothing, scarves and accessories which have been created using Shibori, Batik or Rozume techniques.
- A large collection of handmade tapestries. Includes images and information about techniques and a history of the art.
Handmade Mouse Gift Gallery
- Offers felt mice, custom-designed for special events, gifts or keepsakes. Includes gallery of past works and information to order from the UK.
Hooked On Felt
- Needle felting products include wool hats, earmuffs, scarves, whimples, shawls and rugs. All products are handmade with the dry felting technique, and a bit of crochet.
- Information about the arts of horsehair hitching and braiding. Offers a list of artist with products for sale, as well as links to supplies and other resources.
- A gallery of silk paintings by this Cornish artist combines various textile techniques along with devoré technique to capture the magic of Cornwall.
- A blend of fiberart and jewelry technology, combining knotting and braiding with stones and beads. Also lists shows and instructional workshops.
Miss Kate's Creations
- Handcrafted fabric covered photo albums, frames and brag books.
- Cloth items include handmade dolls, baby blankets, quilts, clothing, handbags, and quilted accessories.
Pine Hollow Handcrafts
- Stacie Kachurka and her family offer handcrafted country bunnies, teddy bears, and handmade muslin dolls, as well as holiday decor items.
A Plaid Wool Company
- Specializing in hand dyed felted wool to add warmth, depth and uniqueness to many projects, including penny rugs, quilts, rug hooking, doll making and applique.
- Offers original handspun yarns, hand knitted hats, finger puppets, and fiber art. Gallery of available pieces, background, book, and pictures of customers' projects.
S.A. Lines Fashions
- Offering a variety of iron on appliques, t-shirts, tote bags, quilts, and soft sculpture animals.
Sally Silk Art
- Handpainted silk cushions, cards, lavender bags and paintings.
- Provides counted cross-stitch, soft toy and latch hook rug kits and sewing accessories.
SK Embroidery and Crafts
- Gifts and personalized machine embroidered items for humans and dogs.
Smalls Crafts Knitting, Cross stitch, Crochet and Haberdashery
- Cross stitch kits, knitting yarn and patterns, crochet publications and accessories.
Tracy McCabe Stewart
- Contemporary fiber artist. Gallery of work, artist's statement, and workshop descriptions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2013 at 7:54:04 UTC -