become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dolls/Art_Dolls
Open Directory - Shopping: Crafts: Dolls: Art Dolls
Recreation: Collecting: Toys: Dolls: Artists
- Akira cloth figures. Includes the resume of Akira Blount, current president of the National Institute of American Doll Artists, and gallery images of several pieces.
- Native American original art dolls. Features original interpretations Native Americans who lived in ancient America.
Chomick and Meder
- Features one-of-a-kind items of husband and wife team. Introduces limited edition Automata which operate by a handmade windup mechanism.
- Gallery of dolls by artists Jodi and Richard Creager.
Designs by Gretchen
- Cloth sculptures and dolls combining wool, sculpey, handwoven fabrics, beads, baubbles and totems. By Gretchen Lima.
Doll Art by Saracino
- Features a variety of character, portrait, and Christmas creations. Also biography, links, and show information.
- Original boudoir dolls, sculpted figures and makeover ethnic fashion dolls by Artist Stacey Torres.
The Edith Head Collection
- Recreations of Edith Head designs from famous films on dolls designed by one time Bill Blass designer Robert Tonner.
- Offers a range of cloth and wool dolls, patterns, and supplies.
- Cake toppers, fantasy figures and character art dolls made from sugar, paper or polymer clay.
Jannie Figurative Sculptures
- Mixed-media, one-of-a-kind figurative sculptures, particularly lifelike and portrait figures, by artist Jannie van Eijk.
Jodie Bock Art Dolls
- One-of-a-kind hand-sculpted dolls.
Karen Williams Smith
- Doll artist Karen Williams Smith creates original polymer clay, bronze, resin, and fabric fine art sculpture, with mermaid, fairy, angel, spiritual, and other themes. Also offers classes in sculpting techniques.
- Offers a selection of mixed media figurative sculptures from artists such as Lisa Lichtenfels, Chomick and Meader and Bill Nelson.
- Dolls and fairies created in porcelain and costumed in antique and fine fabrics and laces. Fairies have real butterfly wings.
Original Art Sculptures by Barbara E. VanNoy
- Polymer clay art dolls in a variety of genres.
- Features a large collection of The Original Poupee Millet Dolls by Serge and The Original Dolls by Isabelle.
Sarah Russell Dolls
- Mythological and legend-themed pieces, including Native Americans, Santas, and others, from former professor and current doll maker Sarah Russell.
Shelley Thornton, dollmaker
- Image-rich website of soft-sculpture doll artist and NIADA member Shelley Thornton. Her cloth-constructed stuffed hair has become the personal signature feature of most of her one-of-a-kind pieces.
Star Westcott Designs
- Offers handmade one of a kind items costumed items.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:24:03 AM EDT -