become an editor
the entire directory
only in Natural_Fiber/Hemp
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Industrial Hemp
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Natural: Hemp
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Wholesale and Distribution
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Fiber Crops: Industrial Hemp
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Cannabaceae: Cannabis
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels
Shopping: Crafts: Jewelry: Hemp
Shopping: Niche: Green Living: Hemp Products
Society: Issues: Business: Agriculture: Industrial Hemp
Anna Herman Fashion Design
- Clothes for young women and men in the latest styles made from hemp and other natural fibers. Patchwork, hiphuggers, and western wear. Online retail sales and phone order.
- Award winning line of contemporary canvas bags, packs, travel gear, briefcases, organizers and accessories.
Dash Hemp Santa Cruz
- Designs for men and women, hand loomed tops, non-itch beanies, and hoodies.
Don't Smoke My Hat
- Offers hemp hats and beanies.
- Eco-friendly designs for women made from hemp and other natural fibers.
- Handmade hemp and organic cotton clothing for the whole family. Retail and wholesale available. Online retail sales.
Hemp Cotton Sweaters
- 50% Hemp 50% Cotton sweaters. Have great historical value as they were the first load of Hemp garments to be imported into the US directly from China. Purchase online available
- Offers a diverse selection of men's and women's clothing. Includes styles by different designers, including shoes and accessories.
- Clothing retailer specializing in hemp t-shirts, hemp sweatshirts, polo shirts, and tank tops. Online sales.
- Men's and women's hand dyed and printed shirts of hemp blended material. Includes information about artists of the designs.
Swirlspace: Conscious Hempwear
- Casual colorful hemp clothing with funky screenprinted artwork. T-shirts, yoga pants, bags. Made in San Francisco.
- TerraPax combines hemp, linen, vegetable tanned leather, solid brass hardware, and shed elk antler closure to create heavy duty, yet beautiful and functional carrying bags and backpacks. Makers of natural fiber carrying bags since 1992.
THTC - The Hemp Trading Company
- Urban eco clothing. Heavy on Flash.
Two Star Dog
- Berkeley, California hemp clothing company. Wholesale and retail.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2015 at 21:58:28 UTC -