the entire directory
only in Clothing/Natural_Fiber
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Natural
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Clothing: Natural Fibre
Shopping: Niche: Green Living
This category in other languages:
- Modern organic clothing and accessories for women. Also offers children's items and paper.
- Providing hemp, bamboo, soy, and cotton garments for wholesale and retail. Based in Australia.
- Organic and natural fiber clothing for men and women.
- Home of comfortable, casual clothing for women and men, hand-crafted in the USA of conventional, green and organic cotton.
Eco-Socks for NWP
- Features socks for men, women, children, and babies made from reclaimed cotton, recycled plastic, Ingeo, and organic fibers.
- A wide variety of eco-friendly clothing made from organic cotton, hemp, tencel and soy fibers. Features a wide variety of women's clothing from business wear to jeans to dresses and a range of unisex t-shirts.
- Specializing in cashmere and other natural fibres. Main products are scarves, shawls, serapes, rugs and gloves available in a range of colours.
- Garments made from organic cotton, organic linen, hemp, organic wool and untreated silk and cotton.
Holland & Sherry
- Offering a diverse range of clothes that can be delivered anywhere in the world.
- Casual-wear made from natural fibers, including plus sizes for women, tie-dye, batik, drawstring pants, convertible tops, and accessories including scarves, belts and sarongs.
- Shirts, hoodies, and t-shirts made from organic cotton.
Not Just Pretty
- An eco-friendly boutique featuring organic fabrics. Items include jeans, tops and jewelry.
Oregon Cotton Mill
- Casual cotton clothing in a wide range of styles, colors, and sizes.
Organic Wear USA
- Offers organic gifts, clothing, toys, and bedding for babies.
Patricia's of Hilton Head
- Features FLAX brand linen clothing in petite, missy and plus sizes, as well as sterling silver scripture bangles. Includes information on linen care.
The Qiveut Collection
- Specializing in handmade wool garments. Includes cashmere sweaters, hats, scarves, dresses, and accessories.
- Wholesale or retail sales of hemp and organic cotton clothing, t-shirts, screen printing, and tie-dye. Printing done with non-toxic inks.
Spirit of the Andes
- Alpaca and Pima cotton knitwear handmade using cotton from Peru.
- Bamboo and cotton clothing and accessories for adults and kids. Made in Los Angeles, USA.
- Offering flax apparel for women and children. Includes infant toys, robes and blankets.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2016 at 12:54:57 UTC -