the entire directory
only in Clothing/Natural_Fiber
Open Directory - Shopping: Clothing: Natural Fiber
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Natural
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Clothing: Natural Fibre
Shopping: Niche: Green Living
This category in other languages:
- Apparel and accessories made from cashmere, pashmina, silk and cotton.
- Modern organic clothing and accessories for women. Also offers children's items and paper.
- Providing hemp, bamboo, soy, and cotton garments for wholesale and retail. Based in Australia.
- Organic and natural fiber clothing for men and women.
- Home of comfortable, casual clothing for women and men, hand-crafted in the USA of conventional, green and organic cotton.
Dyed in Vermont
- Brilliant colorfast tie-dyed cotton clothing in sizes xsmall to 3x and a variety of patterns.
Eco-Socks for NWP
- Features socks for men, women, children, and babies made from reclaimed cotton, recycled plastic, Ingeo, and organic fibers.
- A wide variety of eco-friendly clothing made from organic cotton, hemp, tencel and soy fibers. Features a wide variety of women's clothing from business wear to jeans to dresses and a range of unisex t-shirts.
- Specializing in cashmere and other natural fibres. Main products are scarves, shawls, serapes, rugs and gloves available in a range of colours.
- Garments made from organic cotton, organic linen, hemp, organic wool and untreated silk and cotton.
Holland & Sherry
- Offering a diverse range of clothes that can be delivered anywhere in the world.
- Casual-wear made from natural fibers, including plus sizes for women, tie-dye, batik, drawstring pants, convertible tops, and accessories including scarves, belts and sarongs.
Kay Disbrow's K Fiberworks
- Kay Disbrow hand dyes silk and silk velvet, using dextrin resist, shibori dyeing, devore, photo silk screens and dye-painting. From these fabrics she creates scarves, tunics, jackets and wall pieces.
Kokomo Cotton Company
- Provides wrinkle free cotton clothing including pants, shirts, shorts and jackets.
- Products and designer clothes made of linen.
- Certified 100% organic cotton designer jeans
- Organic fabrics and notions.
- Women's flax and linen apparel and accessories featuring designs by Jean Engelhart and Blue Fish Clothing. Available in plus size.
Oregon Cotton Mill
- Casual cotton clothing in a wide range of styles, colors, and sizes.
Organic By Nature Shop
- Specializes in organic fiber clothing for moms and babies, including cloth baby diapers and diapering accessories. Fibers include organic bamboo, cotton, and wool.
Organic Wear USA
- Offers organic gifts, clothing, toys, and bedding for babies.
Patricia's of Hilton Head
- Features FLAX brand linen clothing in petite, missy and plus sizes, as well as sterling silver scripture bangles. Includes information on linen care.
- Wholesale or retail sales of hemp and organic cotton clothing, t-shirts, screen printing, and tie-dye. Printing done with non-toxic inks.
- Offering flax apparel for women and children. Includes infant toys, robes and blankets.
The Qiveut Collection
- Specializing in handmade wool garments. Includes cashmere sweaters, hats, scarves, dresses, and accessories.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 19, 2010 3:56:13 PM EDT -