become an editor
the entire directory
only in Native/Native-Made
Ethnic and Regional
Open Directory - Shopping: Clothing: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Native: Native-Made
Beads and Supplies
Arts: Visual Arts: Native and Tribal: North America
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Indigenous: Native-Made
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
Authentic Canadian Mukluks
- Handmade boots, mocassins, slippers, mitts and bags.
- Offering handmade Native American dance outfits and clothes for children and babies.
Dorothy Grant Boutique
- Indian-owned fashion label offering Haida design jackets, vests, and wearable art.
Ella Little Bird
- Offering custom made Indian dance shawls and contemporary skirts, vests, and jackets.
Lisa Twobears Originals
- Offering Crow and Cherokee handsewn buckskin outfits.
Littlecrow Trading Post
- PowWow regalia and accessories from an Oklahoma-based, Native American-owned store. Also carries some drums.
Martha Berry, Cherokee Beadwork Artist
- Moccasins, bandolier bags, and beaded apparel from a native Cherokee artist.
Native American Dance Outfits
- Traditional Indian dance regalia for men, women and children made by a Tohono O'odham artist.
- First Nations-owned company offers ribbon shirts and dresses made by Tyendinaga Mohawk artists.
- Ojibway-owned manufacturer of moose and caribou hide garments.
Standingdeer Trade Co.
- Custom embroidery and Indian-design T-shirts from the Eastern Cherokee reservation.
Tammy Beauvais Designs
- Iroquois-owned company offers a contemporary clothing line with aboriginal styling.
- Native American bags and vests handcrafted by Chet Williams.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:23:16 PM EDT -