become an editor
the entire directory
only in Armor/Chain_Mail
Medieval and Renaissance
Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Chain Mail
Shopping: Recreation: Living History: Weapons
- Selling chain mail, ring mail, plate and scale mail armour, in kit form or ready made, suitable for live roleplaying, battle reenactments and theatre/film costume. On line catalog; ordering information; accepts credit cards. Based in the United Kingdom.
Art of Chainmail
- Original chainmail creations available for custom order, plus materials supply contacts and detailed technical drawings of how to make your own chainmail.
Chain Mail by Anna Kiss
- Anna Kiss specializes in custom designed handmade chain mail clothing.
Chainmail & More
- Designers and crafters of metal fashions, accessories and jewelry. Creative designs for Renaissance faires through modern wear. On line catalog; ordering information. Based in Enfield, Connecticut.
Christian Fletcher Medieval Armour
- Historical reproduction armor, battle reenactment armor, costume armor, and swords; picture gallery, ordering information. Based in Nampa, Idaho.
- Selling chain mail armor, jewelry, and accessories suitable for live roleplaying, battle reenactments and theatre/film, costumes for Faires, SCA and similar events. Ordering information. Based in Kentucky.
Drakyl's Chainmail Designs
- Chainmail jewelry, clothing and accessories, and armor for combat and theatre.
Knotwork Links Chainmail
- Chain mail armor, jewelry, accessories, and toys. Online catalog; ordering information; accepts credit cards. Based in East Aurora, New York.
- Specializes in handcrafted, modern, chain mail jewelry in a variety of colors and patterns.
Mad Matt's Armory
- Hand crafted chain mail and plate armor. On line catalog; contact information. Based in Ontario, Canada.
- Handcrafted, stainless steel chainmaile products including coifs, belts, handflowers, anklets, and bracelets.
Medieval Man Inc
- Armourer specializing in chainmail jewelry and accessories.
- A display of various chain mail items such as armour, jewelry and clubwear. Also sells saw cut bulk rings.
New Renaissance Chainmail and Jewelry Design
- Supplier of chain mail jewelry, armor, and other metal work; design and construction techniques. Ordering and contact information.
The Ring Lord
- A complete source for any chainmaille professional to find bulk loose rings.
- Chain mail armor and accessories to fit any need, using the standard European pattern of 4-in-1 and up to 12-in-1, with wire of 12 to 18 gauge in various size rings. Photos and contact information.
- Handcrafted stainless steel chain mail jewelry and armor.
- Features stainless steel chainmail jewelry, including collars, chokers, bracelets, and anklets.
Wolf's Den Armoury
- Custom fabricated chain mail armor and chain mail accessories for Faires and similar events. Image gallery, contact and ordering information. Based in Saint Albans, Vermont.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2015 at 5:07:35 UTC -