become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medieval_and_Renaissance/Armor
Medieval and Renaissance
Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Blacksmithing: Armor
Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Chain Mail
Games: Roleplaying: Live Action: Props and Costuming
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Reproductions
Shopping: Crafts: Metal: Historic Replicas
Shopping: Recreation: Living History: Weapons
Arms and Archery
- Custom armor and chain mail, and makers of titanium swords for all Periods; gladiatorial shields, Port Orford Cedar arrows, laminated longbows. Ordering information, based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
Dark Victory Armory
- Lightweight, low maintenance, high performance polyethylene armor for competition and display; on line catalog with technical information, ordering information. (Bellows Falls, Vermont, USA)
- Custom made medieval combat armor, historical reproduction armour of Europe and Japan, and fantasy and display armor. On line catalog, order information.
Ice Falcon Armoury
- Battle ready armor for mock combat and LARP meets, including helmets, greaves, breastplates; shoulder, arm and leg armor. Based in Tom's River, New Jersey.
- Museum quality metal armor available in a wide variety of styles and materials, suitable for historical reenactments and SCA events.
The Inner Bailey
- Handmade leather goods for historical re-enactment, available in Medieval, Renaissance, and Fantasy styles. Goods include armor, some clothing, and accessories. Custom orders accepted.
- Plastic lamellar plates for use by individuals interested in historical reenactment, costuming, fantasy, or any other activity enhanced by a medieval fashion flare.
S. R. A. Inc.
- Armor, fantasy weapons, and jewelry for SCA events and fairs. Online catalog and ordering available. Based in Parsons, Kansas.
South Tower Armouring Guild
- Sell a range of SCA and reproduction armour as well as weapons. A Canadian based company.
- Specializing in custom fantasy armour and supplies. Also offering rentals and swordsmithing courses. Located in Floradale, Ontario, Canada.
- Custom built armour for combat or display, made from mild and stainless steel with brass and copper trims. Located in Alouette, Quebec, Canada.
- Replica armour "handcrafted down to the buckles, hooks, and hinges". Also provide a rental service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 13, 2014 at 6:15:06 UTC -