the entire directory
only in Historical/Medieval_and_Renaissance
Medieval and Renaissance
Games: Roleplaying: Live Action: Props and Costuming
Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Costumes: Period: Medieval and Renaissance
Recreation: Living History: Society for Creative Anachronism
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Science Fiction and Fantasy
Shopping: Recreation: Living History: Medieval and Renaissance
This category in other languages:
- Makers of authentic custom Medieval and Renaissance garb and accessories in Atlanta.
Arcane Lore Design
- Custom made Renaissance, Elizabethan, Tudor, Celtic, Medieval, and Period clothes and wedding gowns.
- Replicas of Medieval, Renaissance and Cavalier shoes and boots and armour, forgework, leatherwork and castings.
Austin Leather Works
- Offering clothing, belts, pouches, footwear, and head apparel. Also mugs based on McCaffrey's Pern series.
- Renaissance and Medieval garb suitable for both play and reenactment. Hamilton, NY.
- Authentic reproductions of medieval and Renaissance gowns, garb, and children's clothing. Located in Texas.
- Renaissance costume rental in Northern California with shops at Faires. Associated with Dinner Theatre performances.
- Unique handmade Renaissance and Medieval clothing, including cloaks, capes and embroidered blouses. Also carries a line of doll clothing.
Cloak and Dagger Creations
- Makers of medieval and Renaissance clothing designed to be historically correct, as well as fantasy styles. Includes a photo gallery.
Crimson Gypsy Designs
- Medieval, Renaissance, Gothic, and Middle Eastern costumes; in stock and custom work. Bodices, chemises, skirts, doublets, shirts. On line catalog and ordering; accepts credit cards. (Port Ewen, New York, USA)
Designs by Kate
- Includes cloaks, capes, jerkins, doublets, shirts, pants, hats, chaperons, cowls and accessories.
- Renaissance jewelry, medieval clothing, and Elizabethan wedding headpieces, as well as costume accessories such as cloak clasps, buckles, and brooches.
Dress Your Dreams
- Offering a variety of Medieval and Renaissance themed custom made costumes.
- Costume fabricated gowns, bodices, skirts, and chemises.
The Faerie Grove
- Beautiful and intricately detailed hand-crafted fantasy wear and specialty costume pieces, including faerie and bat wings, many styles of faerie horns, and unique styles of fantasy creature ears. Gallery of past creations available.
Faire Ladies, Faire Lords
- Renaissance, Elizabethan and medieval costumes for sale or custom order. Free patterns, newsletter, and costume info. Specializing in styles for the middle class.
Faire Pair Tights and Such
- Men's and women's tights and leggings for Medieval and Renaissance costumes.
Fashions In Time
- Custom clothier for reenactors, special events, and weddings; women's, men's, and children's. Medieval and Renaissance a specialty, but also creates Colonial, Victorian, and Edwardian outfits. Images for online catalog and custom work, suggested books, faire schedule, and ordering information. (Scotia, New York, USA)
- Containing a collection of Renaissance Era costumes, accessories, information, and details done by Felix Needleworthy. Image gallery.
- Renaissance clothing and futons. On line catalog, ordering information, shops at Faires, based in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Fyne Hats By Felicity
- Felicity provides handmade, historically accurate period headgear from the Middle Ages and Renaissance, designed with the needs of Living History participants in mind.
Garb The World
- A diverse selection of Medieval and Renaissance Faire costume pieces, solid shirts, skirts, and bodices, for men and women.
- Medieval, historic and fantasy costume and accessories for themed weddings, events, festivals and theatre.
- Reenactment costuming, armor, and accessories of all varieties. Includes camping gear, and toiletries.
The Historical Costume Company
- Costumes for re-enactors, live role players, museums and themed costume weddings. Nottingham, England.
House Gallery Boutique
- Vancouver, BC based company manufacturing wedding apparel, medieval clothing including capes, cloaks, corsets, graduation gowns.
- Cloaks, clasps and accessories.
Leonardo Carbone Costumes
- Historica/ Medieval clothes. English and French.
Life of Riley
- Detailed and accurate Renaissance formal styles. Custom orders available.
The Magic Wardrobe
- Custom costumes: historical, science fiction and fantasy, including movie, cosplay, anime, comics, pet, re-enactment and video game costumes.
- Medieval and Renaissance clothing for the re-enactor or Renaissance Faire participant, and for children. Chambersburg, PA.
- Range of medieval and historical style costumes for faires and individual dressers. Includes dresses, bodices, jerkins and jackets.
Noble Rose Designs
- Dress like a princess, be it for a wedding, a Renaissance festival, prom, or other special event. Located in Texas.
- Leather clothing and accessories based on Renaissance designs for men and women; on line catalog, ordering information, accepts credit cards, based in Torrance, California.
- Unique and historically accurate designs for Renaissance or Medieval events. Each handmade design is detailed and original; custom orders are available. Bonnerdale, Arkansas.
- A source for medieval and Renaissance clothing, cloaks, bodices as well as weapons, artwork and jewelry.
- Specializing in costumes ranging from custom made Medieval and Renaissance costumes suitable for theatre, reenactments, and Faires. Includes: doublets, tunics, shirts, breeches, hats, and cloaks.
The Renaissance Store
- Specializing in Medieval and Renaissance merchandise, including clothing, armor, weaponry, books, and accessories for faires, historical re-enactment, and live action role-playing.
- Chainmail jewellery ranges from bracelets, chokers, earrings to exotic head dresses.
Rossetti Costumes & Bridal Gowns
- Made by an experienced theatrical costumier with couture training. Sixteenth and eighteenth century corsets and gowns a speciality. Costume for re-enactment, museums and weddings. Can ship abroad. Located in the UK.
Sapphire and Sage
- Artisan-designed and hand-created Renaissance garb, including beaded girdle belts, necklaces, bodice jewelry, men's jewelry. Specializing in replica jewelry pieces. Custom orders welcomed.
- Renaissance and costuming footware. Wenatchee, WA.
- Roman to Renaissance era men's and women's costumes, accessories, armor and weaponry, as well as some fantasy items. Online catalog with images, store directions and hours of operation. (Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA)
- Clothing for SCA, Pennsic, Renaissance Faires, Mardi Gras, pirate, LOTR or Civil War events. Available for sale on Ebay.
- Costumes of both eras for reenactors and Faire performers: Spanish, English, German, and Flemish.
South Jersey Leather Crafters, LLC
- Featuring clothing, bondage items, straps and pouches, and sporrans.
Sunara's Clothing and Accessories
- Medieval and Gypsy costumes and accessories for men and women with plus-sizes up to 5X; caters to SCA. Online catalog with images, image gallery, links. (Sacramento, California, USA)
Travel Clothing by Half Moon
- Renaissance and reenactment traveler costuming including coats, capes, and jackets. All wool and blends, custom tailoring. Events schedule, ordering information, and images. (Delta, Colorado, USA)
The Tudor Shoppe
- Offering 16th century replica apparel, jewelry, arms and armor, music, shoes, and tapestries.
- Ready made and custom garb; full costumes and separates. Shops at several Faires, events schedule. On line ordering, accepts credit cards. (Santa Barbara, California, USA)
The Very Merry Seamstress
- Custom designer of men's and women's custom Renaissance clothing and accessories.
A Wardrobe in Time
- Online catalogue spotlighting Renaissance era clothing.
Medieval and Renaissance
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2015 at 22:24:03 UTC -