become an editor
the entire directory
only in Historical/20th_Century
Open Directory - Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Historical: 20th Century
Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Costumes: Period: 20th Century
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Clothing
Shopping: Clothing: Used and Secondhand
- Complete tailor made zoot suits and accessories.
- Czech business specializing in reproduction and original military designs. Includes helmets, uniforms and combat packs.
Holley Gene Leffler Costume Design
- Custom-made late-Victorian and Edwardian ensembles; men's and women's. Patterns, book, links and honors, docent presentations, prices, contact information. (Ventura, California, USA)
- New and 1950s style bouffant petticoats and crinolines. Features forum, books, reproduction petticoat sales and contact information.
Premier Designs Historic Clothing
- Specializing in Victorian and Edwardian designs for women, 1920's for men. Includes sizing charts, and how to measure.
The Red Dress
- Romantic vintage inspired dresses.
Siegel’s Clothing Superstore
- Specializing in 1930s and 1940s swing era style zoot suits and accessories.
- Specializing in classic styled zoot suits, in a variety of colors. Available in sizes 36-56.
- World War II reproduction and restoration helmet service. Specializing in Infantry and Airborne helmets.
Unique Designs by Donna
- Offers tailored 50s attire, including poodle skirts, saddle shoes and bobbie socks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:05:08 AM EDT -