the entire directory
only in Children's/Baby
Used and Secondhand
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Clothing: Children's: Baby
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Clothing: Children's: Baby
Shopping: Children: Baby
This category in other languages:
- Florence, Italy: clothing for newborns, babies, children, toddlers.
- Specializing in hand-knit baby socks and baby sweaters.
Anna-Bean Clothing, Inc.
- Clothing and accessories in sizes 3-6 months to 4 years.
Baby Clothes Direct
- Offers casual and special occasion apparel in sizes preemie to toddler.
- Offers a line of baby products featuring an angel theme.
Baby Knits and More
- Handcreated sweaters and personalized gifts for infants and toddlers.
- Collection of clothes, bedding and layette items.
- Apparel for boys and girls sizes preemie to 16, shoes, toys and gifts.
- Natural fiber baby clothing made from fine natural soft wool.
- Clothing, sleep suites, hats, bibs and accessories.
Babytoes Children's Clothing
- Hand-painted cotton, machine-washable infant and children's clothing.
Catherine's Crochet Directory
- Baby sets, tams, banners, caps, tablecloths and doilies.
- Girls and boys toddler and baby clothes - designed and made by hand.
- College themed baby blankets, rompers, and onesies.
- Hand-embroidered clothes for boys and girls made in New Zealand.
- Offers clothes and accessories along with jewelry, pillows and gifts.
- Unique handmade baby clothes made from recycled materials. Prices in Euros currency.
- Hand knit sweaters offered in various blends, styles and color combos.
Frogs Frills and Daffodils
- Layette and infants apparel for boys and girls from a variety of brand name suppliers.
- Infant clothes, layettes, linens, and accessories for special occasions, Christening, portraits, shower gifts, keepsakes, and holidays.
- Manufacturer of 100% organic cotton clothing for babies and kids from newborn to 7 years.
- Custom handmade baby and children sweaters, layette sets, blankets and ponchos.
An Initial Choice
- Baby and infant embroidery and monogramming of clothes, blankets and accessories.
Itty Bitty Bundles
- Offering preemie and newborn clothes as well as toddler sizes. Also includes accessories and shoes.
- Products include apparel, shoes, toys, and furnishings.
- Offers casual and dressy apparel for boys and girls, as well as accessories. Includes a photo gallery, press, and trunk show information. Custom sizing available.
La Petite Tica
- Clothes, toys, personal care products and gifts.
- Infant t-shirts with slogans and prints.
- Organic merino woolen hand knitted baby garments made in New Zealand.
- Offering a collection of baby clothing, jewelry, silversmith's and baby gifts.
Patty Cake Fashions
- Variety of handmade, embellished, embroidered and ready-made clothing, blankets and gift items.
Pink and Blue
- Offers cotton knit wear for infants as well as apparel for larger children.
- Offers printed tees, matching pants and shoes for infants.
- New Zealand site offering clothes, screen printed t-shirts, rompers, nursery accessories, homemade cot linen, and custom-made baby gifts.
- Clothes, newborn to toddler, toys, and gifts for baby and mom.
The Polka Dot Store
- Offers monogrammed Christening gowns, daygowns, bonnets, blankets, burp pads, bibs, diaper covers and accessories.
- Offers handmade apparel for infants and toddlers.
- Hand embroidered newborn essentials.
- Baby basics in 100% Egyptian organic cotton.
- Handknit infant clothes with classic vintage style. Handknit babywear made from organic New Zealand merino wool.
- Offers baby blankets, infant wear, pillows, bibs, bonnets, christening gowns, dolls and puppets. Made using vintage handkerchiefs or vintage textiles.
- Prevents sunburn, is easy to clean and has full body coverage for children.
- Handmade garments made using recycled fabrics and materials, including antique buttons.
Tillie and Tots
- Infant and toddler clothing made of organic cotton.
Tiny Threads by Linda
- Hand-sewn infants, toddlers, baby and children's clothing.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 12:54:10 UTC -