become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tractors/Parts
Antiques and Collectibles
Open Directory - Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Vehicles: Tractors: Parts
Shopping: Vehicles: Parts and Accessories
AG Koozer Tractor Supply
- New and used tractor parts and accessories referenced by part number and description.
Antique Tractor Parts
- Carries new, used, and after-market parts for antique tractor restoration.
- Specializing in hard to find, used IH and Farmall tractor parts.
BMC Minitractor Company
- Sells spare parts for BMC Leyland and Nuffield Tractors. Located in the United Kingdom.
Brookfield Vintage Tractors
- Tractor parts for the farmer and tractor enthusiast; specializing in Dexta, Ford 3000, 4000, Fordson, and Majors.
C&L Tractor Parts
- New and used parts, manuals and antiques for most farm and industrial tractors, and pedal tractors.
- Offers parts for IH/Farmall, Ford, and John Deere tractors.
Dachel Tractor and Equipment
- Retails parts for a variety of tractor models, including John Deere, Ford and Massey Ferguson.
David Brown Parts
- A source of spare parts for restoring and maintaining antique David Brown Tractors. Located in the United Kingdom.
Davis Tractor Parts
- Specializing in Massey Ferguson, Ford and other farm tractors, including 8N and vintage restoration parts.
Dennis Polk Equipment
- Antique tractors, parts, equipment, magazine and classifieds for old and new tractors; also auctions antique tractors.
Farmall Cub Forever
- Focuses on genuine OEM new parts, used parts, implements, gifts, and memorabilia for the beloved Farmall Cub, antique tractor.
- New, used, and rebuilt parts for old and antique construction equipment; including crawlers, loaders, graders, dozers, and scrapers.
- Retrofit electronic ignition parts and accessories for older tractors; also has information on various electrical technical questions.
Joe's Farmall Parts
- Stock new parts for Farmall and IHC farm tractors, specializing in the Cub, A, B, C, H, M, and others from 1939 and newer.
JP Tractor Salvage
- International and Farmall salvage parts from 1939 to present.
K & K Antique Tractors
- Variety of vinyl decals, parts, and materials needed to restore many brands of antique tractors.
Link's Carburetor Repair
- Specializes in rebuilding all models of John Deere DLTX and TSX two cylinder carburetors.
- Magneto service and repair.
Messicks Farm Equipment
- Carries Kubota and New Holland tractor parts.
Reproduced Tractor Parts
- Specializing in reproduced and used Allis Chalmers tractor parts and accessories for the most collectible models: B, C, CA, D10, IB, G, WC.
Restoration Supply Tractor Parts
- Sells hard to find parts for antique Allis Chalmers, Ferguson, Ford, Farmall, McCormick Deering, John Deere, Massey Ferguson and Massey Harris farm tractors.
Roberts Farm Equipment & Parts, Inc.
- Salvage yard with a selection of antique parts.
Saginaw Valley Tractor
- Custom-built 3-point conversion kits for Farmall, John Deere, and Allis Chalmers tractors.
- New and rebuilt parts and accessories for used, antique, or new tractors.
TM Tractor Parts
- Specializing in new, used and replacement parts for McCormick Farmall Cub, International Cub, and International Cub Lo-Boy tractors.
- Includes Ford, John Deere, Massey, International, Allis, Case and Kubota parts.
Tractor Parts Incorporated
- Retails after-market tractor parts and accessories. Parts include decals, seats and tractor literature.
- Sells new and used tractor parts for various makes and models: Allis Chalmers, Ford, International Harvester, Massey Ferguson.
Weber's Tractor Works
- Parts for all IH, Farmall, and McCormick Deering Tractors from 1921-1975.
Worley Farm Salvage
- Tractor and crawler parts for John Deere, Allis Chalmers, Case, International, David Brown, Ford, Oliver, Massey Ferguson, Massey Harris.
Worthington Ag Parts
- Offers tractor, combine and cotton picker parts in all makes and models; whether used, rebuilt or new.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 20, 2012 at 11:12:25 UTC -