become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vehicles/Aircraft
Antiques and Collectibles
Air Sickness Bags
Shopping: Recreation: Models: Aircraft
- Clocks from an aviation background mainly from the Royal Air Force during World War 2, including mantel clocks from Officers' Messes and the Battle of Britain sector clock.
Airline Pilot's Historical Society
- Charitable foundation whose purpose is to educate through the preservation of aircraft parts and components.
- A large collection of airshow related merchandise, including clothing, models, posters, pins and patches.
- Vintage aircraft parts and memorabilia, mostly one of a kind items.
- The complete line of GeminiJets and StarJets diecast collectible models for the airline enthusiast.
- An aviation store specializing in World War II and Canadian aviation items such as books, prints, models, clothing, patches, videos and gifts.
- T-shirts, altimeter clocks, and gift items.
- An aviation store and resource centre specializing in World War II and Canadian aviation items such as books, prints, models, clothing, patches, videos and gifts.
- Producing reproduction body panels featuring re-created WWII American nose art
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 18, 2015 at 8:17:02 UTC -