become an editor
the entire directory
only in Textiles/Linens
Antiques and Collectibles
Shopping: Home and Garden: Soft Furnishings
Dusty Calabash's General Store
- Features vintage linens from 1880-1980, including antique quilts, chenille spreads, antimicassars, embroidered linens, and crocheted doilies and potholders.
- Features antique fine-condition French linens and kelschcloth duvet covers and shams.
The Linen Room
- Large selection of antique linens and textiles, including tablecloths, bed linens, shams, and handkerchiefs.
Pieces of History
- Specializes in antique and vintage linens, including sheets, pillowcases, lace, tablecloths, towels, napkins, runners, shams, bedspreads, doilies, and decorative pillows.
Rochester Kline Antique Linens
- Selling vintage hand embroidered and monogrammed handkerchiefs, sheets, pillowcases, shams, tablecloths, napkins and towels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:46:02 UTC -