become an editor
the entire directory
only in Antiques_and_Collectibles/Textiles
Antiques and Collectibles
Open Directory - Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Textiles
Arts: Crafts: Textiles
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Marketplaces
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Import and Export
Reference: Museums: Arts and Entertainment: Textile and Costume
Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts
This category in other languages:
- Antique and vintage fabric, trims and feedsacks.
Carol Lane-Saber Designs
- Offers vintage and antique Japanese silk, brocade, kasuri, shibori, yukata and embroidered wedding satins.
Carol Telfer Antique Quilts and Textiles
- Specializes in a wide variety of antique textiles including quilts, hooked rugs, woven blankets, needlework samplers and folk art.
- Specializes in antique French textiles from the 18th to early 20th century.
The Lotus Collection Antique Textiles
- Sells European and Asian antique fabrics, wall hangings and tapestries dating from 1500 to 1900.
M. Finkel & Daughter
- Dealer of antique samplers, needlework and silk embroidery. Provides information and research on antique American schoolgirl samplers, needlework and silk embroideries.
- Vintage fabrics from the 1920s-1970s including cotton, retro, silk, polyester, barkcloth, dotted swiss, rayon, organdy, and home decorating textiles.
- Offering an assortment of fabrics, feedsacks, linens, hankies, aprons, and quilts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:46:02 UTC -