become an editor
the entire directory
only in Antiques_and_Collectibles/Radios
Antiques and Collectibles
Parts and Service Data
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Components: Vacuum Tubes
Recreation: Antiques: Radio
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Electronics and Machinery
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Music
Shopping: Consumer Electronics: Accessories: Components
A. G. Tannenbaum
- Various manuals for boatanchors as well as vintage radios for sale.
Antique Radio and TV Shop
- Repair and restoration information, guarantee, and list of services. Owned and operated by Tony and Tanya Bartunek in Allenford, Ontario, Canada.
Antique Radio Restoration & Repair
- Bob Eslinger, KR1U specializes in restoring family heirloom radios and offers service for all tube type table and floor model radios, communication receivers, automobile radios and music amplifiers. Connecticut.
- Antique radio and phonograph restoration service by Gerald Rabus of Glen Carbon, Illinois. Lists types of repairs, payment and shipping information.
David Kernan's Workshop
- David repairs and electrically (but not cosmetically) restores antique vacuum tube radios, high-fidelity and amateur radio equipment.
- Provides a source for antique telephones, microphones, banks, toys, microscopes, radios and other collectables.
The Farmer's Old Radios For Sale
- Antique US-made radios, parts, and speakers, some of which are for sale. Includes their "want to buy" list and links.
Golden Antique Radio Service
- Antique radios for sale and restoration service available.
Grand Canyon Tube Radio
- Lu Carle repairs, restores, and sells antique American-made radios, in Williams, Arizona. He also sells and services record players, 8-track players, musical instruments, and other electronic entertainment equipment.
- novelty transistor radios for sale.
The Old Radio Fixer-Upper Guy
- Cosmetic and electronic restoration services for vintage and collectable radios. On-line estimates.
Old Time Replications
- Larry Bordonaro specializes in making reproductions of antique radio knobs, pushbuttons, and a few other parts such as escutcheons, grilles, and handles.
- Vintage radio restoration service, by Ron Ramirez Enterprises. Features a gallery of older Philco models, downloadable schematics, do-it-yourself servicing tips, identification and dating guide.
Play Things Of Past
- Vintage radios, parts, literature, and advertising for sale. Their store is located in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Musical nostalgia equipment and accessories, restored phonographs, jukeboxes, and radios for sale from this dealer located in London, Ontario, Canada. They feature an archive of pictures of their custom-painted US and Canadian bakelite radios.
- Restored antique radios and memorabilia for sale, by Terry Williams. His main focus is on '30s and '40s Art Deco models.
The Radio Attic
- Dedicated to the hobby of collecting antique radios, with vintage and collectible radios for sale, photos of hundreds of radio models, and articles of interest to the collector and restorer.
Radio Era Archives
- Buys, sells, and restores antique radios and communication equipment, and sells publications on CD-ROM. Online radio museum (with a special Zenith Trans-Oceanic section) and pictures of old restored but sold sets. Based in Dallas, Texas.
Radio Radio and Audio Audio
- Books by Jonathan Hill on British radio and history of audio.
The Radionut Radio Restorations
- Michael O'Brien specializes in cabinet and radio restoration. Includes FAQ. Located in Port Orchard, Washington.
Tickling the Crystal
- Book series discussing vintage British crystal radio equipment. Includes reviews and ordering information. By Ian L. Sanders, with photography by Carl Glover.
Tom's Antique Radio Repair
- Specializing in antique radio and transistor radio repair. Located in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
Totally Tubular Antique Radios
- Restored plastic and wooden tabletop and console sets for sale.
UK Vintage Radio Emporium
- Crystal Set information, Reference, Notice Board, Book Sales, Quiz and Galleries.
- New Jersey-based restoration and speaker reconing service, for sets from '30s through to the '50s, plus transistor receivers and amplifiers from the '60s and '70s.
Wireless Workshop Antique Radio Restoration
- Repair and restoration service for pre-1960 vacuum tube radio receivers, both home entertainment and communications. Located in Houston Texas and owned by Fred Wuensche.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 15:35:11 UTC -