the entire directory
only in Antiques_and_Collectibles/Clothing
Antiques and Collectibles
US Civil War
Reference: Museums: Arts and Entertainment: Textile and Costume
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Textiles
Shopping: Clothing: Niche: Genre and Subculture
Shopping: Clothing: Used and Secondhand
- Garments, hats, shoes, accessories and textiles from 1860s to 1960s are offered.
- Vintage men's t-shirts, pants, coats, suits and accessories. Ensemble examples, club membership and care instructions are also offered.
- Vintage garments, jewelry, accessories, sewing, linens, needlecrafts and fabrics spanning the 1920s to 1980s. Additional relevant information includes articles and blogs.
Aloha Shirt Rescue
- Sells men's vintage Hawaiian shirts in a variety of prints and styles.
American Vintage Classics
- Men's and women's vintage clothing from the 1920s to the 1970s.
Another Time Vintage Apparel
- Apparel and accessories from the early Victorian era, through the 1950s for men, women, and children.
Antique and Vintage Dress Gallery
- Clothing featured from the 1800s through modern times including dresses, undergarments and accessories.
- Mall site consisting of vintage clothing shops.
Back in Style
- Offering vintage and designer clothing, dresses, handbags, shoes, fur, jeans, separates and suits from the 1920s and up to today's latest fashions.
Ballyhoo Vintage Clothing
- Vintage clothing of the 1930s-1970s for men and women.
- Garments including dresses, separates, outerwear and accessories for women from the 1960s through 1980s are offered. Located in Melbourne, Australia.
Black Light Vintage Clothing
- Clothing, shoes and accessories from the 1970s for women and men.
Blue Velvet Vintage
- Selection of mid-century apparel such as dresses, suits, separates, swimwear and outerwear. Also offers '50s style prom dresses and retro special occasion wear.
Bon Ton Vintage
- Apparel and accessories such as dresses, shirts, footwear, purses and hats for women, men and children from the 1930s through 1980s.
Bonnie & Clyde's Treasure Trove
- Apparel such as dresses, hats, purses, shoes, and accessories that span from the 1840s to 1980s with emphasis on Victorian, Edwardian, Flapper and New Look fashion. Also included are blogs, articles and newsletters.
- Sells vintage garments, coats, shoes, hats and accessories from the Victorian to modern eras. Costumes, wigs and wardrobe services for the theatrical and motion picture industries are available.
- Offers garments for women such as dresses, separates, handbags and footwear from the 1950s through the 1980s.
- Offers a wide selection of vintage fashion.
- Sells women's clothing patterns, primarily Vogue, from the 1950s. Also has a small selection of pottery and glassware.
- Victorian-Edwardian clothing and accessories.
C. Madeleine's Vintage Clothes
- Women's designer and couture apparel such as dresses, furs, jackets, evening wear and separates from the 1930s through 1990s are offered. Showroom is located in Miami, Florida.
- Offer a wide selection of men's and women's designer clothing.
- Vintage apparel for men and women including dresses, shoes, handbags, outerwear, intimates and accessories from the 1950s through 1980s.
Collection by Ann
- An online galleria of vintage costume jewelry and accessories.
- Features selection of antique and vintage garments, accessories, textiles and patterns. Articles, blog and subscription list are offered.
Corsets and Crinolines
- Garments and accessories from the 19th century through 1960s for men, women and children. Fashion time line by decade is included.
- Women's 1930s through 1980s dresses including cocktail, prom and evening, along with suits and outwear are offered for sale.
- Fashions, accessories and textiles for men, women and children from the 1930s to 1970s.
Davenport and Co.
- Offers vintage clothing and accessories from the Victorian period to the present.
- 50s style dresses, skirts, blouses and accessories.
- Dresses, gowns, pants, jackets and separates as well as accessories from 1890s to 1960s for men, women and children are offered.
Decades Vintage Company
- Sells men's and women's fashions and accessories from the 1930s through 1970s.
Devoted 2 Vintage
- Clothing for men and women including dresses, jackets, separates, outerwear and accessories from the 1930s through 1980s.
- Foundations, lingerie and stockings from the 30s to the 60s. Located in San Francisco, California.
- Featuring men's vintage clothing, with a focus on 1970s era leisure suits, disco shirts, pants, and platform shoes.
- Offers men's vintage shirts, activewear and outerwear. Brands, themes and logos from schools and colleges, music bands, sports teams, food/bar service establishments and military are included.
- Vintage apparel, handbags, jewelry and footwear from the 20th century.
- Offering a community of sellers selling vintage apparel, books, accessories and ephemera. Features include question and answer column and discussion board.
Firefly Vintage Clothing
- A collection of unique and rare vintage clothing, dresses, shirts, jackets and pants.
- Rare antique, vintage, designer and couture frocks from the last 100 years, as well as vintage wedding dresses and celebrity worn clothing.
Frock of Ages
- Boutique featuring ladies designer garments, kimonos and accessories from the 20th century.
Frock You Vintage
- Women's dresses, footwear and accessories from 1920s through 1980s are offered for sale. Located in San Diego, California.
Glorious Vintage Clothing
- Clothing and accessories from the 1940s through 70s for women and men.
Heavenly Vintage Lingerie
- Selection of undergarments such as slips, nightgowns, girdles, panties, bras and men's underwear from the 1920s through 1980s.
Hell In A Handbag
- Vintage and reproduction garments, decor and accessories are offered.
Hemlock Vintage Clothing
- Specializes in items such as dresses, separates, coats, jewelry and patterns from the 1920s through the 1980s.
- Specializes in garments from the 1940s and 1950s such as poodle skirts, sweaters, crinolines and accessories. Includes glossary, articles on garment care, and vintage fashion.
Hurdy Gurdy Man
- Apparel for men, women and children from Victorian era through the 1970s.
- Specializing in underpinnings such as slips and girdles. Also offering shoes, suits and handbags.
Jabot's Vintage Boutique
- Inventory ranges from the Victorian era all the way through the 1960s for men and women.
- Dealing in vintage and antique Japanese garments and textiles, Japanese Scrolls and small pieces of Indigo fabric suitable for quilting.
Kajn's Vintage Pretty 'n Lace
- Features undergarments and accessories such as corsets, pajamas and dressing gowns from the 1940s through 1980s.
Kakkoii Mono Cool Things
- Apparel and accessories for men and women from the 1970s and earlier. Garment care and cleaning tips are included.
Karen Augusta Antique Lace and Fashion
- Offers garments, accessories, laces and linens. Consultation services for textile identification, acquisition and deaccession for individuals, institutions and estate planners are available.
The Kimono Gallery
- Sells various styles of vintage and antique Japanese kimonos.
Kiss Me Quick Boutique
- Selection of dresses, separates, handbags, footwear and accessories are offered.
Kitty Girl Vintage
- Selection of women's apparel, accessories and jewelry dating from the 1920s to 1960s.
Klassic Line Vintage
- Features antique clothing and jewelry including Victorian, flapper, swing and disco including hats, shoes, and purses. Designs for both children and adults.
- Apparel such as designer wear, costumes, dresses, separates and intimates from the 50s through 80's.
- Offers apparel such as dresses, t-shirts, separates, footwear and accessories for men and women from the 1960s through 1990s.
- Womens vintage and restored garments and accessories from the 1900s through 1980s.
- Sells women's apparel and accessories from the 1970s through 1980s. Also offers reconstructed vintage garments.
- Online shopping featuring vintage couture and designer clothing and accessories.
- Sells vintage and modern couture from American and European designers.
Martha's Closet Vintage Clothing
- Women's apparel & accessories from the 1950s to the 1980s including dresses, coats and separates.
Midnight Sparkle Vintage Clothing
- Garments from the 1930s through the 1970s for men and women. Also offers furs, footwear and costume jewelry.
Mill Crest Vintage
- Couture fashions including dresses, separates, outerwear, accessories and bridal gowns from the 19th and 20th centuries. Located in Lambertville, New Jersey.
Monkey Suit Vintage
- Offers selection of men's three-piece suits and women's clothing, shoes and accessories.
- Sells men's and women's garments such as dresses, separates, coats, sportswear and accessories from the 20th century.
Morning Glorious Vintage
- Offers clothing and accessories for women and men from the Victorian and Edwardian eras through the 1970s
- Supplies garments for men and women dating from the 1920s to the 1980s. Also offers related fashion articles.
Mystique Vintage Clothing
- Vintage fashions, accessories, textiles & sewing patterns are offered. Condition, sizing and link to related blog included.
- Selection of vintage and retro women's apparel such as dresses, bridal wear, outerwear and accessories. Also offers fashion information via newsletter and blogs.
Nelda's Vintage Clothing
- A selection of vintage clothing and accessories from the 1940s through the 1970s for men and women.
Night of Joy Vintage
- Selection of vintage apparel, jewelry and accessories for men and women. Also offers collectibles, stained glass, handcrafted gifts and customer contests.
Niki's Classic Closet
- Apparel from the '40s through '80s for men and woman such as dresses, separates, coats, slacks and ties.
Paisley Babylon Vintage Clothing
- Specializes in exotic, hard-to-find vintage clothing and accessories for women and men. Purchase through email.
Palm Beach Vintage
- Women's apparel, jewelry, handbags and accessories from the 1900s through the 1980s are for sale.
- Antique and vintage garments from the Victorian and Edwardian eras through the 1970's. Accessories and historical articles are offered.
Pink Clouds for Grey Days
- Designer vintage garments from the 1960s through present. Offerings include dresses, separates, jewelry, handbags, and accessories.
- Offers vintage and retro style lingerie, corsetry and accessories.
- Dresses, shoes and accessories from the 1920's through the 1980's. Menswear, reconstructed garments and original t-shirts also offered.
Pretty Sweet Vintage
- Selection of women's dresses, separates, outerwear, swimwear and accessories spanning the 1930s through 1980s.
Proper Vintage Clothing
- Shop offers classic dresses, separates and accessories from the 1940s to 1980s. Based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Offers vintage garments for men and women that are in original packaging from the 1970s and 1980s.
- Personal shopping service for 1960s and 1970s home interior and clothing items.
Retrodress Vintage Clothing
- Women's vintage and designer apparel and accessories from the 50s to the 90s.
Revival Vintage Clothing
- Offers original garments, costumes, footwear and accessories from the 1930s to the 1980s. Also includes a clothing information guide arranged by decade. [PDF]
- Garments for men and women from the 1940's through 1970's. Accessories, sewing patterns and wholesale items also available.
Sazz Vintage Clothing
- Featuring fashions from the 1940's through the 1970's. Themes include western, disco, hippie, and rockabilly. Offers a sizing chart.
- Boutique offering designer dresses, coats and accessories. Locations in New York and Tokyo.
Sh - Boom Vintage Clothing
- Shirts, jackets, pants, and dresses for women and men from the 1940s through 1950s.
Sian Victoria Boutique
- Women's garments and accessories from the 1970s and 1980s eras.
Silver Screen Loungerie
- Browse and buy from a large selection of night and under wear including bridal items.
Some Like It Vintage
- Men's and women's clothing, bridal wear, footwear and accessories from 1930s to present are offered.
Steptoes Dog Antique and Vintage
- Sells dresses, accessories, jewelry, housewares, linens and books. Also offers related articles and email newsletter.
- Women's designer garments, coats and accessories from the 1930s through 1980s.
Sydney's Vintage Clothing
- Garments and accessories from the early 1900s through 1980s for men, women and children. Includes links to vintage fashion articles. Located in Auburn, Alabama.
- Vintage garments for men, women and children such as dresses, coats, suits, shirts and accessories.
That Indie Look
- Garments and accessories from the 1950s through 1980s for men and women. Located in Northamptonshire, England.
Time After Time Vintage Thrift
- Offers men's and women's vintage apparel at retail and wholesale levels. Retail store and separate warehouse are located in North Carolina.
Timeless Vintage Threads
- Apparel from the 1940s through 1980s including dresses, jewelry, shoes, handbags and accessories. Chat room and newsletter also available.
- Men's vintage garments from 1920s through 1980s. Includes suits, tweed jackets, outerwear and accessories.
- Vintage and contemporary designer clothing from the 1960s through present for men and women.
Very Vintage Clothing
- Offers various dresses, separates, footwear, jewellery and accessories.
A Victorian Elegance
- Specializing in vintage clothing, Civil War, Victorian, Edwardian, Swing. Large selection of vintage accessories, hats, antique purses, shoes and Victorian and vintage costume jewelry.
- Designer vintage clothing including costume and fine jewelry, lingerie, accessories, and wedding gowns.
Vintage City Clothing
- Garments such as shirts, dresses, outerwear, footwear and accessories from the 1940s through 1990s. Also offers sewing patterns, fabrics and a blog.
Vintage Designer Clothing
- Selling vintage designer clothing, shoes, and accessories, specializing in women's clothing and men's ties. Email to order.
Vintage Designer Clothing
- Includes outerwear, dresses, formal wear, ethnic jewelry, and shoes from the 1950s through the 1980s.
- Offers an array of vintage apparel such as dresses, shoes, purses and accessories from the 1920s to the 1980s.
- Women's apparel from Europe and USA spanning the decades 1950s through 1980s. Also offers items at the wholesale level.
Vintage High Fashion
- Couture clothing for elegant day or evening wear.
- Collection of vintage clothing and patterns dating from the 1840s through the 1950s.
- Clothing for men and women from the 1950s through 1980s including dresses, coats, shoes and Hawaiian wear.
- Offers a variety of undergarments including slips, panties, gowns, peignoirs, bras and girdles.
- Apparel and accessories for men, women and children from the 1920s-1970s.
- Selection of garments, jewelry and decorative textiles from the 1700s through 1980s. Related articles are also offered.
The Vintage Vault
- Selection of dresses, suits, separates and accessories from the '20s through the '70s. Care instructions, articles and mailing list available.
- Offers women's garments, jewelry, footwear and accessories from the 1940s through 1990s. Also sells housewares, glassware and kitchen linens.
- Vintage clothing featuring the history of clothing from the prim and proper Victorians to the mod 1970s.
Vintage Vogue Couture
- Women's boutique specializing in clothing and accessories from the decades of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Caring for vintage apparel guide is also available.
- Men's vintage garments from 1920s through 1980s. Includes suits, tweed jackets, outerwear and accessories.
- Selection of genuine Hawaiian shirts from 1930's, 1940's and 1950's. Browse by manufacturer, price, size or material. Also offers care and storage instructions.
- Sells undergarments such as camisoles, teddies, bras, nightgowns, and bed jackets from the 40s through 80s.
- Vintage clothing, costume jewelry, and fashion accessories from the 1920s to the 1950s and beyond, including formal and casual wear, swing, rockabilly, mod and other classic retro styles.
- Online retail store offering vintage clothing including military outfits.
- Boutique sells men's and women's vintage garments, boots, handbags & accessories from the 1950s through 1980s. Located in the Netherlands and shopping is offered in English and Dutch languages.
- Vintage men's western cowboy shirts from the 1960s through 1980s including brands such as H Bar C, Rockmount, Karman, Ely, and Panhandle Slim.
Viva la Vintage
- 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s vintage clothes and accessories for women and men. Specialty categories include cherries, plus sizes and leopard prints.
- Men's and women's vintage and resale clothing, jewelry and accessories, from the 1920s to 1980s.
- Apparel and accessories spanning the 1920s through 1980s including bridal gowns, dresses, separates and outerwear.
Wear It Again Sam
- Dresses, suits, separates and loungewear for men and women from the late 1800s through 1950s are offered for sale.
Woodland Farms Antiques & Vintage
- Offering vintage and antiques clothing, textiles and accessories from the mid-1800s to the 1960s. Specializing in vintage clothing patterns.
Zuburbia Green Vintage
- Ecological-conscious site offering women's vintage designer dresses, separates, outerwear and evening wear. Practices green business such as carbon offset shipping, eco-friendly laundering and planting of trees with each order.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2014 at 19:53:25 UTC -