the entire directory
only in Antiques_and_Collectibles/Clocks_and_Watches
Antiques and Collectibles
Clocks and Watches
Open Directory - Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Clocks and Watches
Recreation: Collecting: Clocks and Watches
Shopping: Home and Garden: Accessories: Clocks
Shopping: Jewelry: Estate and Collectible
Shopping: Jewelry: Watches
This category in other languages:
Allan Smith Antique Clocks
- Fully restored antique longcase, grandfather and bracket clocks for sale. Moonphase clocks a speciality.
Anthony Woodburn Ltd.
- Antique English Clocks and Barometers from the 17th to 19th century, including longcase, bracket, carriage and mantel clocks and period barometers.
- Antique European wall and mantel clocks. Located in Belgium.
Antique Clock Shop
- Dealer in all types of antique clocks.
Antique Clocks at Kildonan
- European 17th to 19th century Longcase, bracket, wall, and mantle clocks.
Antique Clocks by Patrick Thomas
- A small antiques shop in Dorking, Surrey, UK dealing in all types of clocks.
Armadale Watch Gallery
- Vintage watch specialist with a wide selection of high grade timepieces including Rolex, Patek Philippe and Jaeger LeCoultre. Based in Australia.
Aspects of Time
- Pocket watches, wrist watches and clocks of all varieties for the collector and wearer.
- Offers vintage timepieces, old watches and pocket watches.
Books by Theodore R Crom
- Books on antique horological tools and old trade catalogs.
Brian & Joy Loomes Antique Clocks
- British clocks dating from the seventeenth century to about 1870, principally longcase clocks, with a handful of other types.
C.S. Wooden Clockworks
- Presentation of different clock models with wooden mechanism. Brief historic, with some design aspects and physical characteristics of wooden clockworks.
Carnegie Paintings and Clocks
- Family run business based in Plymouth, Devon, England. Dealing in antique clocks including carriage, bracket mantel, and longcases clocks and antique barometers.
- Offers a wide selection of vintage watches, chronographs, diver, military and dress timepieces.
- Buy, sell and trade antique clocks.
Charles Edwin Inc.
- Antique grandfather clocks and antique barometers
- Mechanical wristwatches, including chronographs and wrist alarms as well as reference information on time, collecting mechanical watches.
Classic Antique Clocks
- Antique clocks, grandfather, regulator and other mechanical timepieces bought and sold.
- Carries a comprehensive stock of antique clocks from the 18th and 19th Centuries, specializing in English Longcase and Bracket clocks.
Clock Doctor, Inc.
- A clock, watch and music box store with sales and repairs.
- Broker of antique clocks, antique automatic musical instruments and antique mechanical music devices.
- Monthly clock repair newsletter published since 1987. Books on clock repair and clockmaking for sale.
- Seller of antique wall, grandfather, table and cuckoo clocks. Also sells pocket watches wristwatches and new cuckoo clocks. Watch and clock repair is also available.
The Clocksmith of San Carlos
- Clocksmith of San Carlos, Ca offers a large selection of antique and vintage clocks. Each clock is sold with a complete overhaul and a one-year guarantee.
- Services and repairs antique to state-of-the-art timepieces, from wristwatches to tower clocks.
Dashto Horological Services
- Tom Mister sells watch parts, both American and European, watchmaker tools, watch movements, and complete wrist and pocket watches.
- Specializes in Vienna Regulator clocks. Includes listings with pictures.
Dave West Clocks
- Offering an assortment of collectible clocks.
Derek Robert Antiques
- Established 1968. Extensive collection of clocks of all types, restored by their own staff.
Father Time Antiques
- Their full time business is the acquisition, restoration, and retailing of vintage and antique clocks and watches.
Fine Antique Clocks
- A small, but carefully selected variety of antique clocks offered for sale by one of the UK's leading dealers.
Gavin Douglas Antique Clocks
- Antique clocks, 18th and 19th century animalier and figurative bronzes, plus art nouveau and deco.
Gems Of Time Jewellers
- Wide selection of antique watches, new watches, jewellery and porcelain.
Gillis Watches and Clocks
- Buying, selling and trading pre-owned contemporary wrist and pocket watches, as well as clocks.
Girard's Vintage Watches
- Dealer of vintage, antique, contemporary and pre-owned wrist and pocket watches.
Gutlin Antiques Clocks
- Specialist London antique clock dealer in longcase, bracket, carriage and wall clocks.
The Internet Clock Shop
- American and European antique clocks for sale with prices and descriptions.
- Browse through the galleries of antique tallcase, longcase and grandfather clocks for sale, by selecting the clock face or length to pop up a large detailed view.
Keith Stones Grandfather Clocks
- Antique grandfather/longcase clocks. Each clock is sympathetically restored, completely overhauled and shipping can be arranged worldwide.
L.C. Antiques - Antiques in 'Time'
- Vintage and antique pocket watches, wrist watches and clocks as well as a variety of antiques and collectibles. Also, a full service clock and watch repair shop with many years of experience.
The Last Windup
- Retail store specializing in new and antique clocks, watches, and jewelry.
Leigh Extence Antique Clocks
- Fine antique longcase, bracket, carriage and wall clocks.
- Specializes in the sale and repair of old clocks. Also sells paperweights, Quimper, Majolica, Limoges, Porcelain, Emaux de Longwy, Art-Deco pieces.
The London Clock Centre
- Clock specialists based in London, buying, selling and repairing clocks. Specializing in mystery, novelty, electric and unusual clocks. Will also search for clocks upon request.
- A complete source for antique clocks, clock tools, and clock supplies.
Mumford Micro - Horology
- Sales of several products, including the computerized MicroSet timing machine, electronic wheel cutting indexer, custom electromagnetic clocks and voltage regulators for antique battery clocks.
The Old and New Clock Shop
- Clock selection includes talking alarms, cuckoo's, pocket watches, medication alarms and antique clocks.
Old Father Time
- Vintage wrist watches and pocket watches. Repair and restoration specialists.
The Old Father Time Clock Centre
- Buys and sells all types of antique clocks especially electric, novelty, mystery, automaton, skeleton, carriage, industrial, chronometer, congreve, atmos, and torsion clocks.
Old Times Clock Dials
- Replacement clock dials and clock faces for antique clocks. Trademarks, custom typesetting. Over 300 clock dial styles.
- Specializing in vintage, antique and collectors wristwatches including Rolex, Omega, Longines, Zenith and Movado.
P. A. Oxley
- Specialising in antique longcase and grandfather clocks, and wheel and stick barometers.
- Antique clocks, sale and restoration by a Swiss clockmaker. On display are wall clocks, mantel clocks, equipment, examples of restoration work, anecdotes and humor in horology.
R.O. Schmitt Fine Arts
- Holds antique clock auctions with detailed and illustrated catalogs.
- Specializing in antique pocket watches, vintage wrist watches and small clocks.
Thompson's Clock Shop
- Specializing in antique and new black forest cuckoo clocks.
Tick Tock Clock
- Sales and repairs on cuckoo-clocks, antique wall and mantle clocks, and grandfather clocks.
- Worldwide distributor of clock repair material.
- A collection of 19th century Vienna Regulators, with pictures and descriptions of over 100 hand crafted clocks.
The Wooden Clockworks
- Detailed scroll saw plans for intricate functional wooden clockworks.
- Antique American and European clocks.
Clocks and Watches
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 10:54:06 UTC -