become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Welding
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Commercial Contractors: Metal Fabrication: Welding
Home: Home Improvement: Welding and Soldering
American Welding Society
- Devoted to promoting welding and related processes, and to supporting all those who contribute to the industry, with links to related sites and services.
- Quarterly online magazine with information about the latest process and product technologies. Past issues available. From Miller Electric Mfg.
CWT National Welding Certification Testing Bureau
- Serve the welding industry, and help maintain the publics safety through the administration and issuance of certifications and accreditations in welding, or inspection and testing.
Edison Welding Institute
- A non-profit engineering and technology resource organization serving the welding and joining needs of industry. Expertise in processes from arc welding to adhesive bonding and materials ranging from metals to plastics.
- Practical welder presents the world and technology of arc welding. A collection of resources on the topic.
Hobart Institute of Welding Technology
- Committed to helping individuals develop marketable welding skills through quality training at minimum cost.
Research Group on Welding Modeling at Penn State
- Develops computer models and new experimental tools to solve materials processing problems, especially the application of transport phenomena to quantitatively understand metals processing, particularly welding. Get details about current and former group members, ongoing research, publications, and view some models and animations.
- List of resources and suppliers.
TWI: Training & Examination Services
- Provides training courses in welding and non-destructive testing at locations around the world.
Welder Training and Testing Institute
- Institution for learning the newest welding technologies. Courses for all aspects of welding, for the beginner to the professional. Also does weld testing for critical welding applications. Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Welding and Cutting
- Technical, scientific, magazine covering welding, cutting and soldering technology and related fields.
Welding for All
- Provides information on welding processes, design, applications and research with links to other useful sites. Also offers workshops and courses in welding and inspection for practicing engineers, at Hyderabad, India.
- Provides list of welding jobs that are currently open. Free for jobseekers.
- Some useful links to various welding sites. Some technical information.
- An online and offline magazine for the professional welder. Includes columns about the latest technologies, equipment, and safety information.
Welding Technology Institute of Australia
- Welding and joining technology support centers for Australian industry.
Welding, Bonding and Fastener Engineering Forum at Eng-Tips
- Technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals.
Usenet sci.engr.joining.welding -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2012 at 9:35:05 UTC -