become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transportation/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Research Groups and Centers
Aalborg University: Centre for Logistics
- Undertakes research into logistics and the supply chain. Services include consultancy and collaborating with private companies and public institutions.
American Society of Highway Engineers
- Provide a forum for members and partners of the highway industry. Features meetings, publications, job bank and membership information.
Argonne National Laboratory Transportation Research
- Focus: advanced vehicle technologies: alternative fuels, electric vehicles, advanced batteries, fuel cells, new materials, supercomputing applications, emission control, super-efficient combustion engines, maglev railroads, student design competitions, manufacturing technology, intelligent transportation systems, transporting hazardous materials.
CAR (Center for Automotive Research)
- At Ohio State University. Major educational efforts at C.A.R. include: a Masters level graduate program in automotive systems engineering, specialized automotive course sequences offered via video, fellowship and intern programs, undergraduate research scholarships and student vehicle competition projects.
Center for Transportation Analysis, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Research and development on transportation energy and environmental issues, national transportation planning and policy, and transportation systems engineering.
Center for Transportation Engineering Studies
- North Carolina State University contact page on Transportation Engineering
The Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT)
- Aims to provide a forum for the exchange of technical information and views on highways and transport policy; to make roads safer for the travelling public; and to encourage training and development to meet today's requirements.
Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Multi-modal scientific and practical transportation organization for traffic engineers, planners, and others involved with surface transport.
Netherlands Research School on Transport, Infrastructure and Logistics
- TRAIL offers programs for postgraduate Ph.D. students and performs scientific research in the fields of mobility, transport, logistics, traffic and infrastructure.
Pennsylvania Transportation Institute
- The Pennsylvania Transportation Institute is an interdisciplinary research unit at Penn State with focus on pavements, materials and construction; transportation operations; transportation structures; and vehicle systems and safety.
University of Florida: Center for Multimodal Solutions for Congestion Mitigation
- CMS provides innovative solutions to congestion problems and expands the workforce of transportation professionals by supporting educational curricula.
University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Broad areas of research include crash-data collection and traffic-safety analysis, bioengineering, human factors, mechanical engineering, psychology, economics, public policy, and marine systems.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 7:15:04 UTC -