become an editor
the entire directory
only in Structural_Engineering/Control
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Structural Engineering: Control
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering: Instrumentation and Controls
ASCE Structural Control Committee
- Endeavors to integrate the discipline of structural control with the applications and specialties of civil engineering problems.
Control Engineering Virtual Library
- Directory of websites on structural control, including topics about research groups, professional societies, conferences, journals, and related resources.
European Association for the Control of Structures
- Plans and coordinates fundamental research and innovative adaptation of control technologies. Every four years the association promotes a European Conference on structural Control (ESCS).
How Smart Structures Will Work
- Overview of new technology (MR dampers) being used to make buildings more earthquake resistant.
Structural Control Research
- Provides transfer of information among researchers and practitioners interested in the field of hybrid structural control (active and/or passive) of civil infrastructure systems.
Structural Dynamics and Vibration Control
- Addresses the protection of structural systems to earthquake hazards through the use of devices with controllable damping and stiffness properties.
UIUC - Smart Structures Technology Laboratory (SSTL)
- Facilities, research topics, and researchers. Includes educational readings, videos and strong motion data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 6:00:40 PM EST -