become an editor
the entire directory
only in Structural_Engineering/Control
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering: Instrumentation and Controls
ASCE Structural Control Committee
- Endeavors to integrate the discipline of structural control with the applications and specialties of civil engineering problems.
European Association for the Control of Structures
- Plans and coordinates fundamental research and innovative adaptation of control technologies. Every four years the association promotes a European Conference on structural Control (ESCS).
How Smart Structures Will Work
- Overview of new technology (MR dampers) being used to make buildings more earthquake resistant.
Structural Control Research
- Provides transfer of information among researchers and practitioners interested in the field of hybrid structural control (active and/or passive) of civil infrastructure systems.
Structural Dynamics and Vibration Control
- Addresses the protection of structural systems to earthquake hazards through the use of devices with controllable damping and stiffness properties.
UIUC - Smart Structures Technology Laboratory (SSTL)
- Facilities, research topics, and researchers. Includes educational readings, videos and strong motion data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2015 at 2:21:40 UTC -