become an editor
the entire directory
only in Structural_Engineering/Bridge
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Commercial Contractors: Civil and Roadworks: Bridge Construction
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Technology: Buildings and Bridges
This category in other languages:
Arizona Department of Transportation Bridge Group
- Responsible for bridge design, construction assistance, and management. Includes guidelines, preservation program, structural detail cad drawings, and a gallery of bridges.
Bridge Administration Division: U.S.Coast Guard
- Responsible for approval of the location and plans of bridges and causeways constructed across navigable waters of the United States. Provides bridge clearance and permit application guides.
Bridge and Structures Office - Washington State Department of Transport
- Provides a range of structural services required to provide safe, economical and reliable structures for the state's transportation system. Features projects, maps, and data.
Bridge Design and Assessment
- Workshop for bridge design and assessment codes and standards.
Bridge Research: Leading the Way to the Future
- Article that discusses the role and value of research in highway bridges.
- Offers an interactive experience in the engineering and construction of past, current and future bridge projects, including employment, news updates, and learning center.
- Resources for bridge engineers including engineering tools, discussion groups, and an industry events calendar.
Center for Innovative Bridge Engineering
- Serves as a resource for highway and railroad bridge owners in the United States and worldwide. Features researchers, projects, education, and news and events. At the University of Delaware.
How Stuff Works: Beam, Arch and Suspension Bridges
- Clear, concise explanations for various types of bridges with many illustrations and related links.
International Bridge Conference
- Arena for the bridge industry in North America, Europe and Asia. Includes registration, call for papers, bridge awards, and conference archives. Organized by the Engineers Society of Western Pennsylvania.
Load and Resistance Factor Design
- Technical support, information and news on the AASHTO LRFD bridge design specifications.
Mark Ketchum's Bridge Engineering Page
- Photos and descriptions of some bridge structures and some discussion of bridge engineering issues.
NOVA Online: Super Bridge
- Information about the four major types of bridges. Offers a knowledge test by matching each bridge to the correct location.
Office of Bridge Technology - Federal Highway Association
- Provides a range of technical data on concrete and steel structures. Features publications, calendar of events, and related links.
The West Point Bridge Design Contest
- Annual competition sponsored by the American Society of Civil Engineers. Includes free software download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2013 at 5:15:06 UTC -