become an editor
the entire directory
only in Structural_Engineering/Associations
Science: Technology: Civil Engineering: Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
Structural Engineers Association
- The international association holds forums and publishes reports on design and construction standards (including earthquake readiness). Includes a job forum, chat, email list, links to local SEA chapters and member organizations, and online ordering for publications.
- News items, membership details, newsletters, officers listing, and related links.
American Concrete Institute
- ACI is a technical and educational society dedicated to improving the design, construction, maintenance and repair of concrete structures.
American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Information, news and publications (including some free to download) for structural steel design.
American Society of Civil Engineers - Structural Engineering Institute
- Organized to advance the science of structural design through a wide range of professional activities. Includes information about constituent committees.
- Upcoming events, employment opportunities, newsletters, special inspections, and building codes.
Association for Structural Engineers of London Boroughs - ASELB
- Act in an advisory capacity to the London Technical Advisors Group on any matters of structural engineering. Features seminars, minutes, publications, and discussion forum.
- Membership services and directory, conferences, awards, and related resources. Also includes press conference videos and career information.
- Calendar of events, committees, newsletters, membership details, related links, members-only section, and the executive board.
Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute - CRSI
- Foster the continued growth of reinforced concrete construction . Includes downloadable publications, technical resources, and information on the educational foundation.
- Membership information, newsletter, meeting minutes.
- Upcoming events, related links, contacts, a newsletter, members directory, and bylaws.
- Contaions online forms, bylaws, meeting information and minutes, and upcoming conferences.
- News items, calendar of events, and downloads.
Institution of Structural Engineers
- Provides resources and support for the UK structural engineering industry. Members area, education, training and information.
International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineers
- IABSE holds conferences and offers its members newsletters, publications and the young engineers program.
- Message forum, officers listing, and newsletter.
- Membership details, board of directors, meetings, news items, and educational events.
- Contains membership information, related links, local chapters, news items, and officer listings.
New Hampshire (SENH)
- Question and answer forum, officers listing, meetings, a membership application, and news items.
New York (SEAoNY)
- News announcements, committees, discussion boards, newsletters, and meeting information.
- Calendar, newsletter, meeting minutes, membership information, and links.
Portland Cement Association
- Aims to improve cement and concrete and its uses, and raise the quality of construction. Page includes industry news magazine.
Southern African Institute of Steel Construction (SAISC)
- Promotes the steel construction industry in Southern Africa. Includes membership information, educational courses, and events calendar.
Structural Engineering Society New Zealand
- Information on SESOC activities in New Zealand. Contacts for SESOC management committee and the current calendar.
Structural Engineers Association of Metropolitan Washington
- A professional association for the structural engineering firms in the greater Washington, DC metro area. Facilitates communication among structural engineers, provides a calendar of events and reviews the currently pertinent topics in the field of structural engineering.
Structural Engineers Association of Ohio
- News items, an overview of the organization, and contacts.
- Includes a listing of chapters, news items, an overview of the organization, membership details, and a resource library.
- A listing of upcoming events, news items, contacts, members listing, and community section.
- Contains contact information, links to other chapters, upcoming events, related links, news, and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2016 at 14:16:29 UTC -