the entire directory
only in Technology/Structural_Engineering
Jobs and Careers
Business: Construction and Maintenance
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Civil: Consulting
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Technology: Buildings and Bridges
Science: Technology: Civil Engineering
Science: Technology: Materials
This category in other languages:
- Provides resources for structural engineers including a database of structural engineering software, structural wiki, industry news monitoring and design spreadsheets.
Canadian Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
- CPCI Members have 35 plants located throughout Canada for producing the precast concrete you require for your project.
Design Failure Lessons - Hyatt Regency Hotel Catwalk Collapse
- Why it happened and how it could have been avoided.
- Military manuals related to drafting fundamentals and techniques, drafting projections and sketches, wood and light-frame construction.
- New designs for civil engineering structures using fibre reinforced polymers and fibre optic structural sensors.
Nova Online: Why the Towers Fell
- Investigates the causes of the collapse. Includes interviews with a survivor and an engineer, information on the design of the building.
A Place of Sense
- A weblog for the structural engineering community. The topics discussed include building codes, earthquake design, professional organizations, and engineering research.
Radar Resolution In Masonry: Facts and Myths
- Thesis discusses the use of radar NDT in the testing the internal masonry structures enabling initial identification of structural problems.
SAC Steel Project
- Seeks to develop reliable, practical, and cost-effective guidelines and standards of practice for the identification and inspection of at-risk steel moment frame buildings, the repair or upgrading of damaged buildings, the design of new construction, and the rehabilitation of undamaged buildings.
- Structural engineering software, technical publications, text books, code books, and jobs.
- Up-to-date information on the design and construction of fabricated structural steel buildings.
- International database and gallery of structures of interest to the civil engineer.
Structural Design Spreadsheets
- Microsoft excel spreadsheets for foundation, concrete, masonry, and wood design and lateral analysis (wind, seismic, etc.). Free download of demonstration versions with professional versions available for purchase.
- Paper by Zdenek P. Bazan providing an overview of this vast field including elastic and inelastic structures, static and dynamic response, linear and non-linear behavior, energy approach, thermodynamic aspects, creep stability and fracture or damage-induced instability. [PDF]
Structural Testing Laboratory
- Materials and structural testing at Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
The Tunnel Page
- The longest road and rail tunnels in the world grouped by categories such as sub-sea tunnels, and immersed tubes.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 10:54:05 UTC -