become an editor
the entire directory
only in Space/Research
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Research Groups and Centers
Canadian Space Agency
- Offers overview of research programs. Includes scientific documents, project descriptions, newsletter, and links for educators.
Inter PlaNetary Internet
- Study to design a deep space communications network protocol.
- Rocket research and development based in New Zealand. Provides information on the products and services offered, and the project to develop, manufacture and launch suborbital rockets.
Space and Advanced Communications Research Institute
- Provides an overview of a US research institute.
Space Biology Group
- Features overview of two Swiss institutes and their research.
- Physical theory of the building of the space elevator.
Space Mechanics Group
- Space mechanics Group at the University of Pisa. Includes research, and projects.
Space Science and Engineering
- Research teams at the Southwest Research Institute formulate concepts, design and manage complex hardware and data systems, develop advanced space borne instrumentation and address theoretical aspects of space physics and planetary astronomy.
Space Science Research Activities in India
- Features an overview of the scientific space research programs in India, including project descriptions, facilities and space flights.
Tyrell Corporation Solar Storm Monitor
- Offers satellite imagery and an overview of space weather in terms of storms.
University of Leicester: Space Research Centre
- Houses a number of research groups including Earth Observation Science and the Solid State Devices Group.
- Center of Applied Space technology and microgravity, at Bremen University. With specification of the research facilities including a drop tower.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2010 at 15:17:30 UTC -