become an editor
the entire directory
only in NASA/Utilities
ADC - Astronomical Data Center
- NASA's ADC is a resource for astronomical data, catalogs, and journal tables. Effective October 1 2002, NASA is directing ADC users to the sites listed below that provide similar services. Maintenance and updating of the ADC's Web site and services will be discontinued.
Compton Gamma Ray Observatory
- CGRO Science Support Center;search HEASARC Archives, Software and Tools for photos, information, and updated status reports on the space observatory and projects.
- The archive node for scientific data sets from NASA's infrared and sub-millimeter astronomy projects and missions.
NASA Acquisition Internet Service (NAIS)
- A World-Wide Web (WWW) service, from which industry has immediate access to current NASA acquisition information over the Internet. The NAIS is a collection of on-line servers operated at each NASA field installation, and all are interconnected to ease the vendor's access to all NASA acquisitions.
- Search an up to date database of all NASA programs, technologies and success stories which may have commercial potential and benefits.
NASA's Scientific and Technical Information
- Helps you find NASA aerospace STI, as well as locate domestic and international STI pertinent to NASA's missions and Strategic Enterprises.
- NASA/IPEC Extragalactic Database.It is built around a master list of extragalactic objects for which cross-identifications of names have been established, accurate positions and redshifts entered to the extent possible, and some basic data collected.
Planetary Data System
- PDS archives and distributes scientific data from NASA planetary missions, astronomical observations, and laboratory measurements. The PDS is sponsored by NASA's Office of Space Science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2013 at 12:06:45 UTC -