become an editor
the entire directory
only in NASA/Technology_Transfer
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Space: NASA: Technology Transfer
Aero-Space Technology Enterprise
- NASA's effort in Global Civil Aviation is focused on developing technology solutions that eliminate barriers to growth for the global civil aviation system.
Ames Commercial Technology Office
- An office devoted to commercialization of space technology and helping small companies. Includes features on software, bio- and nano-technology; and overview of the technology transfer scheme.
Learning Technologies Project
- LTP funds activities and collaborates with endeavors that incorporate NASA content with revolutionary technologies or innovative use of entrenched technologies to enhance education in the areas of math and science.
NASA Goddard's Technology Transfer Program
- Goddard's technology, expertise, and facilities are a National asset that can be leveraged to develop new products and processes that benefit the United States.
NASA GRC Technology Transfer & Partnership Office
- Your gateway to the innovative commercial applications of NASA Glenn Technology.
NASA Tech Briefs
- NASA sharing technology. Engineering, innovation, laser/optics
NASA's SBIR & STTR Programs
- The NASA Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs site includes solicitations, award lists, searchable abstract archives, and extensive on-line assistance.
Parallel Applications Technologies Group
- Specializes in research and development of parallel applications in scientific data processing, visualization, simulation, and modeling.
- NASA's annual premiere publication featuring successfully commercialized NASA technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2013 at 5:15:06 UTC -