become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Propulsion
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Space: NASA: Research: Propulsion
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering: Propulsion
Advanced Space Transportation Program
- The ASTP at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, leads NASA's initiatives to dramatically improve access to space.
Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program
- Experiments and theories regarding the coupling of gravity and electromagnetism, the quantum vacuum, hyperfast travel, and superluminal quantum effects.
Emerging Possibilities for Space Propulsion Breakthroughs
- Article by Marc G. Millis ,originally published in the Interstellar Propulsion Society Newsletter, Vol. I, No. 1, July 1, 1995.
NASA Stennis Space Center
- Where NASA tests rocket engines.
Warp Drive When?
- Have you ever wondered . . .
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 6:15:04 UTC -