become an editor
the entire directory
only in Launch_Vehicles/X-prize
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Space
Science: Technology: Space: Colonization: Projects and Companies
- Features overview of the x-prize entry of the company Scaled Composites. First winner of the prize with photos from the event.
- Provides project information on a hydrogen peroxide rocket design project, intended to claim the x-prize.
- Developers of the Ascender spaceplane and host of its support club. Provides news, project overview and membership information.
The da Vinci Project
- Contains project overview, news and sponsor information for an X-prize contender association of Canadian engineers.
Kelly Space & Technology
- Offers overview of the Astroliner project, entered in the x-prize competition.
- Offers descriptive sheets of the company's entry for the x-prize called 'XP'.
- Provides news, history and merchandising by a company in UK designing 'Thunderstar' a rocket intended to claim the X-prize.
- Features description and news of the Michelle-B design, entered in the x-prize competition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2016 at 23:01:18 UTC -