become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colonization/Projects_and_Companies
Projects and Companies
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Space: Colonization: Projects and Companies
Science: Technology: Space: Launch Vehicles: Experimental and Futuristic
Science: Technology: Space: Launch Vehicles: X-prize
1000 Planets Inc.
- Company news and activities - a for-profit space venture looking at space transportation and colonization opportunities.
- Technology company focused on developing a self-sustaining permanent Mars settlement.
- Aerospace research and development company working on spacecraft and launch systems with the ultimate goal of contributing to an enduring human presence in space.
The Colony Fund
- Public venture capital fund for the space entrepreneurial sector.
Cygo's Space Initiative
- Organization and forum focused on mining the asteroids.
The Eros Project
- Space property rights - attempt at legal recognition for a claim to the asteroid Eros.
- A lunar elevator is a future way of transportation in the Earth-Moon system. This project deals with different aspects of lunar elevator implementation and design.
Kennedy II Lunar Exploration Project (K2LX)
- Proposal to develop the Moon; funding in part through real estate sales.
The L5 Development Group
- A privately funded, for profit, space exploration and development program whose initial business plan is to build space colonies at L5 and manufacture solar power satellites to meet the Earth's energy needs
- Arguments why life on Earth may become extinct in the coming century, and a plan to save humanity through colonies in space.
LiftPort - The Space Elevator Company
- Company devoted to building a vital and highly profitable infrastructure for off-world industry. The Space Elevator is a key enabling technology for any work done off the planet, whether in near-earth orbit, at geosynchronous distances, or far beyond the moon.
The Martian Trust
- A Mars settlement will be funded through a trust fund that is raised from the proceeds of a media network, all under the direction of those participating in the network.
- Greg Nemitz's space development company.
Projects and Companies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 9, 2013 6:35:06 AM EST -