become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software_for_Engineering/Maintenance_Management
Software for Engineering
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Data Acquisition and Control
Business: Management: Software: Service Management
Computers: Software: Manufacturing: Asset Management
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) suite provides a comprehensive set of materials management and financial modules.
AccountPro Software Inc
- Equipment Maintenance 2002. Software for scheduling and tracking equipment maintenance by dates, hours, or mileage.
- Developer of industrial software. Specializing in real time process control maintenance, data acquisition, remote monitoring, access and diagnostics. Producer of the MMS industrial standard maintenance software package
AM Products Inc
- Maintenance software featuring order forms, cost control, inventory, and history. For preventive maintenance schedules, detailed equipment data, work orders, inventory, purchasing, tracking, cost analysis.
- Provides Inspection Manager, software for integrity and corrosion control management, for the chemical and petrolchemical industries.
API Maintenance Systems
- Develops, markets and supports the API PRO Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system.
- CMMS available in Swedish, English, Polish and Russian.
- Client/server CMMS designed for the biomedical industries.
Ashcom Technologies, Inc
- Web based and client server software for use in inventory, fleet, equipment, work order processing, vendor and purchase order management.
- Formerly Tabware, Inc. Still provide tabware software.
Avert Systems Corporation
- Avert is a software program for tracking historical and current maintenance entries, performing maintenance analysis and other related issues for valves, vessels and other instrumentation.
- Development and customization services for MAXIMO projects worldwide via offshore delivery model. ISO 9001:2000-certified.
BG-Map Facilities Management Module
- AutoCAD-based system that maintains records, tracks suppliers and contacts, and schedules maintenance.
- Application to measure the Overall Equipment Effectiveness for a manufacturing environment.
- Developers of CARL Master (CMMS) which is available in four dedicated versions: one for industries, a second for facilities management, a third for healthcare institutions, and a fourth for transport systems and infrastructures
- Caron Engineering offers manufacturing and engineering companies a single source for the custom development, design and assembly of tool monitoring, servo and process control, and now offering their Tool Monitor System.
Centric Maintenance Systems
- Provides consulting to a maintenance organization as they attempt to move from reactive to pro-active mode.
- Work flow software.
Chase Software Systems
- Manufacturer of maintenance management systems software and enterprise asset management system software that is partnered with a manufacturing spare parts broker.
CMMS Free Guide
- As a visitor, you complete a no-obligation registration. Then choose which maintenance software CMMS vendors best fit the needs of your business and software budget. Receive free information and software demonstrations from those vendors.
- Provide a fully web based CMMS and FMS software system. Features include workflow, work orders, preventive maintenance, equipment and property management. Time and materials costing, invoicing and reporting.
- This site illustrates a product called GuideTI, a maintenance and management software product for real estate, municipal, industrial, manufacturing, mining, and agri-food.
COGZ Systems, LLC
- Software for preventive maintenance, work order, predictive maintenance, maintenance scheduling, inventory and purchasing.
- Fleet and shop management software for scheduling, tracking and reporting on PM schedules, work orders, and inventory.
Compliance Technologies, Inc.
- Networkable CMMS application designed to meet the needs of healthcare, school, manufacturing, foods, and other maintenance organizations.
- Provide software used to create and manage spare parts catalogues.
- Maintenance and Calibration Management software system, FDA and 21CFR Part11 compliant.
Condition Based Maintenance Sweden
- Internet club for Condition Based Maintenance in Sweden Large link library
- Open source code for MS Access to be used as CMMS.
- Developer and supplier of Faciliworks software for facilities and property maintenance, manufacturing maintenance, fleet maintenance and process manufacturing.
- Computerized maintenance management, predictive maintenance and shaft alignment software.
- An open source equipment maintenance management system using PHP and MySQL.
- Provider of CMMS and EAM software that's adaptable to user needs. Options include Web interface, PDA access, Web-hosted version, and integration with other systems.
- Asset management in the following formats: Client / Server, Web, and PDA. Useful for resources leveling, KPI, and customized applications.
Engineered Software, Inc.
- Maintenance optimization and reliability software. Free solutions and common problem solutions are provided on the web site.
- Maintenance management software for tracking equipment, facility and fleet maintenance. Includes PMs, work orders, purchase orders and parts.
Facility Consultants Inc.
- Assisting architects, engineers and building owners with commissioning, training and operation of new and existing commercial facilities.
Facility Management Software Directory
- Facilities Maintenance Management Software listing by CAFM Software vendor.
FDS Advanced Systems
- Provide software entitled PlanetFM and PlanetCMS for facility maintenance management. Regional customer base in the United Kingdom.
FKW Maintenance Management Software and Solutions
- Provides computer maintenance management software systems for systems integration, condition assessments, physical inventories and data entry services.
- Modular system designed for work orders, standard tasks, planning, scheduling, and drawings.
HCI Systems, Inc.
- Provides asset management, facility operations and CMMS software to help plan for capital renewal, manage assets, analyze total cost of ownership, and comply with GASB statements 34-35.
- Maintenance and Facilities Management Software
- Web based CMMS with work order, PM, asset, employee, document, service request and inventory management. Provided as a service, so there is no capital investment in servers and no software to install.
- Maintenance, inventory and production software including use on bar code units and RF(radio frequency)terminals. Company offices located in Canada.
- Engineering solutions for the Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety (RAMS), and Quality Assurance fields.
- For under $500, I'mOnIt! equipment maintenance software allows you to track and monitor the maintenance and repair schedule of any kind of equipment.
- RCM software package has been designed to follow the methodology described in the McGraw Hill Reliability-Centered Maintenance book, authored by Anthony M. (Mac) Smith.
- Provides preventive maintenance software IGOR and solutions for maintenance departments of various industries.
- Diagnostics by software computer models of fluid pressure disturbances. Input data requirement tabulations. Examples of analyses. Applications.
- A complete, computerized maintenance management software solution.
Maintech Maintenance Inc.
- Offers software for EAM/CMMS, drill logging, inventory control, asset tracking, safety audit for rentals, rentals selection list and service schedules.
- Free Computerized Maintenance Management System to manage machines, assets, parts, and suppliers. Users are connected to a maintenance community with targeted advertising.
- Web-based maintenance management software.
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software for preventive maintenance, history, and work orders. Windows or DOS, network ready, low cost.
- Equipment maintenance software that uses reliability analysis to suggest preventive maintenance task lists. Also has work orders, archives and analyzes down time, inventory, purchasing.
- Provides an easy method of determining and managing custodial staffing requirements based upon nationally recognized standards. Analyze how improved processes can change your requirements and cost.
Mapcon Technologies, Inc.
- Developer of maintenance management software (CMMS) used by facilities and industry to computerize preventive maintenance, create maintenance work orders and protect plant and equipment assets.
MegaMation Systems Inc
- Offers Web-enabled hosted CMMS/EAM application as well as implementation services. Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
- Providers of Visions Enterprise - corrosion monitoring and maintenance scheduling software for risk based inspection (RBI) scheduling of industrial boilers, vessels, heat exchangers, piping, furnaces and metal components.
MEX Maintenance Software
- Delivers Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) solutions.
- Maintenance and facility management software. Includes work orders, preventive maintenance, asset tracking, parts inventory, fleet maintenance, security rounds, purchasing and reports.
MicroWest Software Systems
- Maintenance Management and Tool Control software for work orders, PMs, equipment, labor, inventory, tools, and purchasing. Free demos and trial versions available.
Mobile Data Management and Automation Solutions
- Developers and suppliers of mobile data management solutions, valve automation and position sensing products
- Software for managing assets, work orders, inventory, and equipment.
- Computerized maintenance management system.
- Preventive Maintenance Software for equipment, vehicles, facilities, and medical centers. A free trial is available.
- A web-based facility maintenance system for one or many buildings. The site describes the offering plus allows login for current customers.
- Janitorial Management Software and Facility Asset Management Software are solutions for managing and running your buildings. Total Asset Management system is an oversight tool for managing both janitorial and facility services.
- Software called Sabre32 that includes inventory and purchasing modules. Maintenance consulting is also provided.
- Tool Track software for planned and preventive maintenance in manufacturing plants. Trial software available.
- Offers a range of modular software products designed to help UK organizations increase reliability, meet targets, save time and speed up processes.
- Preventive maintenance software for equipment maintenance, plant maintenance, facilities maintenance, and fleet maintenance.
- Supplier of Highway One for Highways, Properties and other land-based assets. UKPMS Tranche 3 Accredited.
- TagLink is a windows-based program designed to increase efficiency in creating Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, Hot work, and Safework permits. Taglink is designed to link with all major Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- MainTrac is a maintenance management scheduling and tracking system that allows the user to schedule machine, facility, fleet or any other maintenance project.
Third City Solutions
- AMPRO is a system based on the familiar Outlook interface.
TWI Press Maintenance Resources
- Maintenance Resource for Plant Engineering and Reliability Maintenance Professionals
- Reliability software for analysis of samples in destructive stress tests following the Langlie method. In English and German.
Weston Data Systems
- Provider of maintenance scheduling software and work order software for large or small business.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 31, 2014 at 12:32:13 UTC -