become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software_for_Engineering/Finite_Element_Analysis
Software for Engineering
Finite Element Analysis
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Software for Engineering: Finite Element Analysis
Pre- and Postprocessors
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Mechanical: Consulting
Computers: CAD and CAM
Science: Math: Software
ADINA Finite Element System
- Provides software program package for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of structures, CFD, and fluid flows with fluid-structure interactions.
- Finite element analysis and mechanical event simulation software for virtual prototyping.
- Developers of the HyperWorks family of products, including Hypermesh, HyperGraph, Radioss and OptiStruct. Also offers consulting. Corporate information, press releases, information about partner companies and software support.
ANSYS Users' Web Resource
- Resource for ANSYS Users. Tips and tricks, mailing list, newsletter and a collection of tools and utilities.
- Provides Computer-aided engineering technology and engineering design analysis software products.
- A Windows-based finite element analysis system used to perform both linear and nonlinear structural and thermal analyses of design models and assemblies.
- A free finite element program for three-dimensional linear and nonlinear structural calculations. It includes (an)isotropic linear elastic, hyperelastic and viscoplastic material models for static, frequency, buckling and implicit/explicit dynamic calculations.
- Offer high-performance C++ components for the Finite Elements Analysis (FEA) : mesh generators, solvers, post-processors.
- A subsidiary of Solidworks, which develops the Cosmos range of design analysis software products for the computer aided engineering market. Applicable to mechanical, thermal and electromagnetic systems.
- Resources for CAD/CAM/CAE/TOD developers/power users. Provides a 3D topology optimization software based on genetic algorithms.
Electric current distribution analysis system ( EPPS)
- CAE software for electrochemical cell analysis. From the analysis, it is possible to determine the primary and secondary current distribution of the electrochemical cells and it is possible to obtain other data such as over potential of reactions, and coating thickness. Targeted for plating engineers and researchers.
- Development of methods and products in the field of FEM based structural optimization
- A series of web sites designed with information on software applications that interface with Livermore Software Technology's LS-DYNA, used to analyze the nonlinear dynamic response of three-dimensional inelastic structures.
- Resources for finite element analysis, finite element method, FEA, FEM, design optimization and engineering optimization.
- Finite element analysis software capable of modeling both structural and dynamic properties simultaneously. Program description with references. Download.
FELIPE Finite Element Learning Package
- A low-cost f.e.m. package for PCs, providing Fortran source code for a range of 2D engineering applications, plus powerful pre- and post-processors. Screenshots and examples.
- A free system for finite-element analysis.
- A general purpose 2D/3D finite element solver for Windows, with integrated meshers and results viewer.
- Finite Element simulations using symbolic computing. Presented are a set of Maple procedures and Fortran subroutines that can be used to build complete Fortran simulation codes for partial differential equations, with the entire problem definition done in Maple. Examples and Downloads available.
- Provides advanced finite-element software for electromagnetics. Catalog, company information and educational resources.
FLAMES Simulation Framework
- Behaviorial simulation framework, and a provider of related custom software by Ternion Corp.
- 3D finite boundary element engineering software.
- An open source explicit finite time stepping element program suitable for simulation of dynamic events. Impact has several types of elements including shell elements and is easy to extend. Impact works well GID pre- and postprocessor and is programmed in Java.
Integrated Engineering Software
- Provide CAE simulation software for analysis of electrostatic, magnetostatic, eddy current, particle trajectory, thermal, high frequency, and mechanical application using the boundary element method(BEM).
Interpaper Research Organization
- Boundary Elements and Singular Integral Equations Software for Civil/Structural Engineering (solid mechanics, fracture mechanics, structural analysis, hydraulics)and Mechanical Engineering (fluid mechanics, potential flow, aerodynamics).
- Develops and maintains the general purpose finite element analysis software system PERMAS, and offers services related to FE technology.
- Thermal analysis, fluid flow, and structural analysis software for applications like for piping and PCB design. Description of programs and purchase information.
KFEM and FreeFEM
- Provide a KDE2 graphical interface for Finite Element Codes.
- Multi-Physics FEA software for analyses: Static, Dynamic (Eigenvalue), Dynamic Response, Steady and Transient Thermal, Fluid (Including Navier Stokes Equations), Seepage, Acoustic, and Electro-magnetic. Software provides Active-X Port for individual use.
LSTC (Livermore Software Technology Corporation)
- Development source for the LS-DYNA non-linear finite element analysis software program.
- Linear and nonlinear stress, dynamics, composite and thermal engineering analysis for civil, structural, bridge, composites and general engineers.
- Provider of Simulation software products for physical phenomena, including MSC.Nastran, MSC.Patran, MSC.MARC, MSC.Dytran and MSC.Working Model.
- Provides nastran finite element analysis FEA software, FEMAP pre and post processor, NEiModeler, NEiFusion, NEiWorks, virtual prototyping, simulation and testing for structural engineering, heat transfer, thermal and modal analysis.
- The NX version of Nastran, a finite element analysis (FEA) tool that major manufacturers in multiple industries use. Information about the various modules contained within software.
- Supplies PAFEC VibroAcoustics. This solves acoustic and vibration problems using the finite and boundary element methods. Applications include underwater acoustics, audio, medical ultrasonics and automotive.
- Is a free opensource finite element solver suitable for field problems. It can use DXF files as input and will generate encapsulated postscript and screen output.
- An explicit Finite Element software using lagrangian or Arbitrary Lagrange Euler coordinate modes. The element and material libraries, together with highly efficient contact computations allow the modelization of virtually any mechanical engineering problem.
- Offer two products, one for structural analysis and one for CFD. Product descriptions and support information.
Sierra Vista Technology
- Development of software for designing engineering products and developing manufacturing processes. Products include DANTE/KIVA, a coupled thermal, carbon diffusion and solid mechanics program, and KIVA, a thermal solid mechanics programs.
- A division of Dassault Systèmes that provides simulation solutions including the Abaqus, multiphysics solutions, and SIMULIA SLM. Includes products, news, events, and contact information.
Temperature Dependent Properties Database
- Temperature dependent elastic and thermal properties database for finite element analysis users. Contains thermal expansion, elastic modulus, thermal conductivity and other properties.
- Thermal modeling and analysis software available for download and evaluation. Performs thermal simulations and infrared signature analysis.
- Simulation of kinematics and dynamics of planar and spatial mechanical systems. The program is oriented to practical engineers, students and teachers. Includes a railway module, which is intended for simulation of railway vehicles dynamics in both straight and curve railroad tracks.
- An integrated software for finite element analysis.
Usenet comp.cad.i-deas -
Usenet comp.simulation -
Usenet sci.engr.analysis -
Finite Element Analysis
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2014 at 4:24:58 UTC -