become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software_for_Engineering/Finite_Element_Analysis
Software for Engineering
Finite Element Analysis
Pre- and Postprocessors
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Mechanical: Consulting
Computers: CAD and CAM
Science: Math: Software
ADINA Finite Element System
- Software for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of structures, CFD, and fluid flows with fluid-structure interactions.
- Developers of the HyperWorks family of products, including Hypermesh, HyperGraph, Radioss and OptiStruct. Also offers consulting. Corporate information, press releases, information about partner companies and software support.
- Programming tools and class libraries for finite element analysis on the Microsoft .NET Framework.
ANSYS Users' Web Resource
- Resource for ANSYS Users. Tips and tricks, mailing list, newsletter and a collection of tools and utilities.
- Provides Computer-aided engineering technology and engineering design analysis software products.
- Finite element analysis and mechanical event simulation software for virtual prototyping. This was formerly Algor.
- FEA software which is integrated into AutoCAD 2007-2010, 2012.
- A Windows-based finite element analysis system used to perform both linear and nonlinear structural and thermal analyses of design models and assemblies.
- A free finite element program for three-dimensional linear and nonlinear structural calculations. It includes (an)isotropic linear elastic, hyperelastic and viscoplastic material models for static, frequency, buckling and implicit/explicit dynamic calculations.
- An open-source numerical software based on the finite element method for structural thermo-mechanical analysis.
- Offer high-performance C++ components for the Finite Elements Analysis (FEA) : mesh generators, solvers, post-processors.
- A subsidiary of Solidworks, which develops the Cosmos range of design analysis software products for the computer aided engineering market. Applicable to mechanical, thermal and electromagnetic systems.
- Resources for CAD/CAM/CAE/TOD developers/power users. Provides a 3D topology optimization software based on genetic algorithms.
- Development of methods and products in the field of FEM based structural optimization
- A series of web sites designed with information on software applications that interface with Livermore Software Technology's LS-DYNA, used to analyze the nonlinear dynamic response of three-dimensional inelastic structures.
- Resources for finite element analysis, finite element method, FEA, FEM, design optimization and engineering optimization.
FEATool - Matlab FEM Toolbox
- An Octave and Matlab Finite Element Analysis Multiphysics Toolbox with an easy to use GUI.
FEBiO Software Suite
- A nonlinear finite element solver that is specifically designed for biomechanical applications. It offers modeling scenarios, constitutive models and boundary conditions that are relevant to many research areas in biomechanics.
- Finite element analysis software capable of modeling both structural and dynamic properties simultaneously. Program description with references. Download.
FELIPE Finite Element Learning Package
- A low-cost f.e.m. package for PCs, providing Fortran source code for a range of 2D engineering applications, plus powerful pre- and post-processors. Screenshots and examples.
- A free system for finite-element analysis.
- A general purpose 2D/3D finite element solver for Windows, with integrated meshers and results viewer.
- Finite Element simulations using symbolic computing. Presented are a set of Maple procedures and Fortran subroutines that can be used to build complete Fortran simulation codes for partial differential equations, with the entire problem definition done in Maple. Examples and Downloads available.
- FEniCS is free software for automated solution of differential equations.
- Provides advanced finite-element software for electromagnetics. Catalog, company information and educational resources.
Finite Element Toolbox with Matlab
- Open source static, dynamic, modal analysis, and heat transfer for linear systems. It has a simple GUI with input model visualization.
FLAMES Simulation Framework
- Behaviorial simulation framework, and a provider of related custom software by Ternion Corp.
- 3D finite element software using truss and beam elements to model mechanical and civil structures.
- 3D finite boundary element engineering software.
HyperSizer Structural Sizing Software
- Composite material analysis software providing stress analysis and preliminary structural design for weight reduction, system level trade studies, and part sizing including sizing stiffened panel cross-sectional dimensions, material selection, and optimum composite layup stacking.
- An open source explicit finite time stepping element program suitable for simulation of dynamic events. Impact has several types of elements including shell elements and is easy to extend. Impact works well GID pre- and postprocessor and is programmed in Java.
Integrated Engineering Software
- Provide CAE simulation software for analysis of electrostatic, magnetostatic, eddy current, particle trajectory, thermal, high frequency, and mechanical application using the boundary element method(BEM).
Interpaper Research Organization
- Boundary Elements and Singular Integral Equations Software for Civil/Structural Engineering (solid mechanics, fracture mechanics, structural analysis, hydraulics)and Mechanical Engineering (fluid mechanics, potential flow, aerodynamics).
- Develops and maintains the general purpose finite element analysis software system PERMAS, and offers services related to FE technology.
- Thermal analysis, fluid flow, and structural analysis software for applications like for piping and PCB design. Description of programs and purchase information.
- LapFEA software for linear dynamic analysis of shell structures including fatigue and composites.
- FEA software for analyses: static, dynamic (eigenvalue), dynamic response, steady and transient thermal, fluid (Including Navier Stokes equations), acoustic, and static electro-magnetic. Software provides partial COM interface.
LSTC (Livermore Software Technology Corporation)
- Development source for the LS-DYNA non-linear finite element analysis software program.
- Mobile app for solving bar and membrane elements and viewing more complex models.
- Linear and nonlinear stress, dynamics, composite and thermal engineering analysis for civil, structural, bridge, composites and general engineers.
M3d Bespoke Engineering Solutions
- Surfacing and modelling software with finite element mesh generation
- General purpose FEA with integrated modeler, STEP/STL/DXF mesher and solver for static, dynamic, buckling, thermal and acoustic resonance. Includes solid, shell, beam, laminate elements.
- Provider of Simulation software products for physical phenomena, including MSC.Nastran, MSC.Patran, MSC.MARC, MSC.Dytran and MSC.Working Model.
- NEi Nastran general purpose finite element analysis tool for linear and nonlinear stress, dynamic, and thermal FEA analysis, including composites.
- An open-source finite element code written in C++ and Python.
- The NX version of Nastran, a finite element analysis (FEA) tool that major manufacturers in multiple industries use. Information about the various modules contained within software.
- An object oriented, parallel, multiphysics finite element library for solving mechanical, transport and fluid mechanics problems.
- Supplies PAFEC VibroAcoustics. This solves acoustic and vibration problems using the finite and boundary element methods. Applications include underwater acoustics, audio, medical ultrasonics and automotive.
- Is a free opensource finite element solver suitable for field problems. It can use DXF files as input and will generate encapsulated postscript and screen output.
- An explicit Finite Element software using lagrangian or Arbitrary Lagrange Euler coordinate modes. The element and material libraries, together with highly efficient contact computations allow the modelization of virtually any mechanical engineering problem.
- Offer two products, one for structural analysis and one for CFD. Product descriptions and support information.
- Software for finite element analysis of heat-transfer, radiation, stress-strain and ground-water flow
- A division of Dassault Systèmes that provides simulation solutions including the Abaqus, multiphysics solutions, and SIMULIA SLM. Includes products, news, events, and contact information.
SOLVIA Finite Element System
- A general finite element system for static and dynamic, linear and nonlinear stress and heat transfer analysis. Fluid-structure interaction can be considered. Pressure/temperature in oil film bearings analyzed, also with deformable surfaces.
Strand7 Finite Element Analysis Software
- General purpose FEA software with good composite material support as well as options for nonlinear analysis and moving loads such as vehicles on bridges.
- Thermal modeling and analysis software available for download and evaluation. Performs thermal simulations and infrared signature analysis.
- An integrated software for finite element analysis.
- Freeware to analyse structures made from three dimensional frames or trusses in linear elastic regime under static loads.
- FEA solver for casting simulation, CFD, conjugate heat transfer and electromagnetic fields.
Usenet comp.cad.i-deas -
Usenet comp.simulation -
Usenet sci.engr.analysis -
Finite Element Analysis
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 29, 2014 at 12:03:06 UTC -